tygun 2 or facesaver? - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-25-2007, 03:10 PM #1
Soldier of Fortune

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 110,331.03
Default quick one

ok guys im in seach of some new stuff to use at my garage like shoes and gloves

Last edited by boxing4ever; 04-01-2008 at 05:34 PM.
boxing4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-25-2007, 03:18 PM #2
FUCK CALHOUN.

SquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond reputeSquareCircle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,044.46
Total Points: 126,625.63

get the shoes. your feet being in the right place at the right time is the most important thing .
SquareCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:54 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 126,418.31

Cant you compromise and maybe get a less expensive head gear and shoes?

Maybe this headgear: http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...-headgear.html

or http://store.titleboxing.com/platinu...-headgear.html

Shoes: http://store.titleboxing.com/tbs.html

you can get both for less than the price of the headgear you want.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:18 PM #4
Soldier of Fortune

boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute

its not that big of a deal with the money its just that i dont want cheap stuff you know its my face and my feet you know i already have a pair of wrestling shoes and those title shoes if anything have worse support
Old 03-25-2007, 08:42 PM #5
Banned

IronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,081.32
Total Points: 52,661.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4ever View Post
ok guys i use the normal everlast headgear the one that runs 30 bucks and i think theres much better quality headgear out there and i also use wrestling shoes to box and if you have ever wore wrestling shoes before you kno there very thin not to mention ive had them for over 6 months and the sole of them is almost gone! the thing is is that i need both the tygun 2 adidas shoes and the everlast facesaver but i only have money for one of those! can someone please help me pick
http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...headgear1.html

or
http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25673
well, no offence, but as much as ive heard u complain about brain damage over the past couple months, id say get the headgear.
IronNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:29 PM #6
Soldier of Fortune

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNick View Post
well, no offence, but as much as ive heard u complain about brain damage over the past couple months, id say get the headgear.
arent you new to boxing too? well ok buddy tell me when your sitting at home one day and your face and head hurts and you look in the mirror and see a slice of pizza and your nose looks like a dogs been chewing on it for a couple years from all those hits you enjoyed in the ring
Old 03-25-2007, 09:36 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 126,418.31

So what are you gonna get? How old are you by the way?
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:50 PM #8
Banned

IronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond reputeIronNick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,081.32
Total Points: 52,661.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4ever View Post
arent you new to boxing too? well ok buddy tell me when your sitting at home one day and your face and head hurts and you look in the mirror and see a slice of pizza and your nose looks like a dogs been chewing on it for a couple years from all those hits you enjoyed in the ring
lets be realistic , u know u gonna get busted up boxing, but u dedicate yourself to the sport. some ppl get more damage done than others. from wat ive heard u arent the toughest nail in the shed so i can see why u would want to protect yourself more than others.
IronNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:04 PM #9
Soldier of Fortune

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNick View Post
lets be realistic , u know u gonna get busted up boxing, but u dedicate yourself to the sport. some ppl get more damage done than others. from wat ive heard u arent the toughest nail in the shed so i can see why u would want to protect yourself more than others.
its stupied even if i was pro and fighting beginner and amatuers id still want to look as good as i can be and by the way smart one a ton of pros spar in these facesavers here are a few sergio mora,antonio m,mosley,pac man these are the only ones ive saw with them on but i hear rumors about a bunch of other pros using them
Old 03-25-2007, 10:13 PM #10
Soldier of Fortune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio View Post
So what are you gonna get? How old are you by the way?
im confused right now i cant make up my mind
im 16 years old

Share This With Friends

User Tag List