Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 03-10-2007, 08:18 PM
FeelTheA-Force
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 470,284.76
Default John Simpson ROBBED!!!!!

what bull**** was this...

John Simpson was fukin robbbed...

Derry Mathews should have been DQ'd

who the fuk do u lose 2 point deductions and a knock down..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Tuggers1986
Yo Momma Loves Gravy

Rep Power: 61 Tuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 632,718,988,616.35
Total Points: 1,000,662,749,083,805.00
Cheers to MF'in Talespin - lvballer42 here u go - MILE KITIC SuperTuggers! - T-97 STOP CRYING! - Vegeta SEPTIMUS! - mgkirkpatrick 
Thanks, Tug! You're a good dude. - Bendigo Great links - WelshDevilRob Congrats! - Mickey Gomez Nice sunny day, perfect for an ice cold beer - dan_cov No Message - TBear 
No problem man! - TBear Grandad of Boxing Scene - Money_May enjoy! - jose830 Cookie Of Death - BOLLOCKS have some junk food - Earl Hickey 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... blue parallelogram - lebrick 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - dan_cov Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETIRED View Post
what bull**** was this...

John Simpson was fukin robbbed...

Derry Mathews should have been DQ'd

who the fuk do u lose 2 point deductions and a knock down..
Lol, weve got this going in 3 threads now. I had simpson winning aswell. 1 of the judges had 118-112, which is impossible after a KD and 2 point deductions
Old 03-10-2007, 08:52 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,686,869,847.63
Total Points: 15,689,056,564.34
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

That result was a joke, the judge who gave it 118-112 should be sacked. I was actually rooting for Matthews but by the end of the fight i was praying for a simpson win. Matthews dhould have been DQ about 3 times overall. But after all that how can the judges give him the fight when he landed about 3 punches each round max, complete and utter joke!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Tong Po
Earl of Lonsdale

Rep Power: 9 Tong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond reputeTong Po has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.12
Total Points: 6,568.51

Yes, that was one of the worst contests I've ever seen. Funny how they built Derry Matthews up as if he was great and then he put in a performance like that. What had me in stitches was the fact he butted his opponent to cause the cut, then they were making out like John Simpson would lose by TKO if the fight was stopped on the cut.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Tuggers1986
Yo Momma Loves Gravy

Rep Power: 61 Tuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers to MF'in Talespin - lvballer42 here u go - MILE KITIC SuperTuggers! - T-97 STOP CRYING! - Vegeta SEPTIMUS! - mgkirkpatrick 
Thanks, Tug! You're a good dude. - Bendigo Great links - WelshDevilRob Congrats! - Mickey Gomez Nice sunny day, perfect for an ice cold beer - dan_cov No Message - TBear 
No problem man! - TBear Grandad of Boxing Scene - Money_May enjoy! - jose830 Cookie Of Death - BOLLOCKS have some junk food - Earl Hickey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - dan_cov Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
That result was a joke, the judge who gave it 118-112 should be sacked. I was actually rooting for Matthews but by the end of the fight i was praying for a simpson win. Matthews dhould have been DQ about 3 times overall. But after all that how can the judges give him the fight when he landed about 3 punches each round max, complete and utter joke!
Its impossible for it to have been 118-112. Simpson was well and truly robbed
Old 03-10-2007, 08:56 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterpunch View Post
Yes, that was one of the worst contests I've ever seen. Funny how they built Derry Matthews up as if he was great and then he put in a performance like that. What had me in stitches was the fact he butted his opponent to cause the cut, then they were making out like John Simpson would lose by TKO if the fight was stopped on the cut.
Yeah what was that all about, john and Duke need to check the rules. ITV were all over Matthews all night, feel gutted for Simpson.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Nacho_Analstain
Boxing in the face

Rep Power: 1865 Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,376,915.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain

strange fight,judges are going off that cut
Old 03-10-2007, 09:00 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
Its impossible for it to have been 118-112. Simpson was well and truly robbed
Yeah, im not the best at maths but even i can see if you get knocked down and 2 points deducted 117 is the highest score you can get, what a disgrace.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Tuggers1986
Yo Momma Loves Gravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
strange fight,judges are going off that cut
But with Simpson clearly winning the first round, a knock down, and Matthews having 2 points taken off him,theres no way matthews could get 118, And the cut was from Matthews butting him. Its not as if he opened it up with a punch.

some judges need ****ing shooting
Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 AM
rooq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 294,825.99
Total Points: 339,102.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
Yeah, im not the best at maths but even i can see if you get knocked down and 2 points deducted 117 is the highest score you can get, what a disgrace.
116 even? max = 120 - 2 points deducted, - 2 points for the kd.

to be honest, the whole itv boxing show pissed me off last night.

ok the mbaye fight was alright but i thought his opponent was unlucky.

the mitchell fight was pointless...it was just a training exercise for mitchell on hitting moving targets with "the master" barely throwing anything back.

paul smith was involved in a pointless fight in three weeks before he should be appearing in the contender fights in Newcastle.

but the matthews simpson fight just took the piss completely. i don't remember him being so dirty when he won the title and i think the only reason he didn't get DQ'd was the ref wanted to leave liverpool with all limbs attached. the way he was putting simpson in a headlock and punching at the cut, and the time he scraped his elbow across the cut as they were coming out of the clinch was just sickening.

i scored it 114-113 to simpson. ****in disgraceful hometown decision.

derry will be nothing more than a wbu champ which is worth less than the british championship anyway.