Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 03-07-2007, 07:59 AM
infestacide
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 infestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,809,442.46
Total Points: 15,841,294.90
mm beer - mgkirkpatrick TEN HD - Salty 
Default mundine v soliman ***spoiler***

MUNDINE HAS STOPPED SOLIMAN!

first man to ever stop Soliman, something winky could do.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Peder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Peder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond reputePeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,071.59
Total Points: 281,297.98
Du skal da have en bajer..!! - Grand Champ Thank you :) - BoxingChaos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by infestacide View Post
MUNDINE HAS STOPPED SOLIMAN!

first man to ever stop Soliman, something winky could do.
Wauu.. What round - who won previous rounds?
Old 03-07-2007, 08:21 AM
infestacide
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 infestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond repute

i had the first to soliman, then it was a mundine show, he put down and hurt soliman in the 2nd, then floored him 3 times in the 9th to finish it and take home the WBA world title
Old 03-07-2007, 07:03 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,686,869,847.63
Total Points: 15,689,055,116.34
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Fair play to Mundine, i wasnt expecting him to win let alone knock soliman out. Sounds like it was a real beat down as well. Was this his best performance?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:30 PM
infestacide
Undisputed Champion

i'd have to say so. He was very relaxed and patient. He really made it look quite easy against a guy who is VERY awkward to say the least. I mean i thought his win against Green was very impressive, but last night saw him change gears and while i must say his out of ring antics really piss me off, his ability in the ring is definately good to watch.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:36 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,686,869,847.63
Total Points: 15,689,055,116.34
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by infestacide View Post
i'd have to say so. He was very relaxed and patient. He really made it look quite easy against a guy who is VERY awkward to say the least. I mean i thought his win against Green was very impressive, but last night saw him change gears and while i must say his out of ring antics really piss me off, his ability in the ring is definately good to watch.
Yeah i saw highlights of the Green fight where he completly dominated i was impressed but thought soliman would frustrate him. Hes got two very solid wins now and must be close to a shot at a title. Seems like a prick out of the ring but i cant knock his boxing skill.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM
mgkirkpatrick
act like you know

Rep Power: 46 mgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,139.16
Total Points: 194,969.37
Cheers to you too!!! - BennyST So Ya don't have to watch Big Brother ;P - woftam Enjoy while watching Ten HD - Salty Got a gift for you. Now you're e-rich - ??? Superman! - BennyST 
Heres one for the road. - Team Mundine cheer up champ - Bronco's were terrific. - woftam Happy New Year - woftam 

i scored the first round a 10-10 and gave the 7th to soliman. mundine was destructive. his timing was phenomenal.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:39 PM
infestacide
Undisputed Champion

agreed kirk, his patience and timing was perfect.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:11 AM
bloogertag
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 bloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,664.20
Total Points: 36,286.03

I gave the 1st and 7th round to Soliman and all the rest to Mundine. I had Soliman down for round 5 aswell but mundine stole it in the last 30 seconds. I use to hate Mundine but he earnt my respect in his loss to kessler and after seeing his performance last night my respect for him has gone through the roof I know he carries on like a wanker but I really believe he does the things he does for entertainment purposes to better the sport of boxing. I hear that he is really a gentleman.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:39 AM
bloogertag
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 bloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these partsbloogertag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,664.20
Total Points: 36,286.03

Jeff Fenech has put out a challenge to Mundine to face Victor Oganov. I believe he is willing to offer a 6 figure sum if mundine is victorious and fenech and oganov will each donate 50 grand to an aboriginal charity of mundines choice.

Id love to see this fight but i cant see it happening. Oganov sounds very dangerous. Im still yet to see him in action but he sounds very promising I would think that Mundine would be chasing a rematch with Kessler or even a fight withh Calzaghe. Mundine did mention that dropping down to middleweight was a possbility so that would be good to see him fight Jermain taylor or winky wright.