Trouble - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
boxing4ever
Soldier of Fortune
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,087
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,552.18
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 108,336.03
Default Trouble

ive been having alot of trouble sleeping the past couple days and it almost seems like everything has been harder the past couple of days training,running and everything else and i have stopped running the past 3 days and it almost seems like when i stop running for a couple days i have trouble sleeping!Right now its 1:10 and i have to go to school at 7! can anyone relate?if you have any tips for falling a sleep when its hard to please share
Reply With Quote
boxing4ever is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 02-26-2007, 01:15 AM
-Antonio-
-Antonio-
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 25,408
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Rep Power: 92 -Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,403,874.37
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,403,874.37
Great poster/member! - jazluvr good poster - sugarsmosley 
Default

Masterbate.

Seriously...

or read a book, eventually your eyes will tire. I have the same problem. I, getting up at 7.
Reply With Quote
-Antonio- is online now
#3
Old 02-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Trick
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 721
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 Trick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,349.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,349.20
Default

Maybe I'm a freak, but honestly, that keeps me up, at least for another little bit, then I'll be quite tired.

Man, I can definetly relate, university life ain't easy, and even when you get time to sleep, sometimes you've been so busy you just can't... like right now, haha. Honestly, I always watch something on my computer (TV show, or whatever) before I go to sleep. While going to sleep, imagine things, don't think about sleep, honestly, when I go to bed I think about boxing a lot, and things to do, and not to do, and change, or whatever, and eventually I just fall asleep. Hope that helps,

Peace,
Trick

P.S. The whole warm milk thing isn't an urban legend, if that's an option you wanna pursue too
Reply With Quote
Trick is offline
#4
Old 02-26-2007, 01:40 AM
boxing4ever
Soldier of Fortune
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,087
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,552.18
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 108,336.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
Masterbate.

Seriously...

or read a book, eventually your eyes will tire. I have the same problem. I, getting up at 7.
its only been getting worse man last night i couldnt sleep till 12:30 today i cant even sleep at 1:30 and im noticing my days are worse and worse as i go like yesterday i couldnt focus at all i was just too out of it and got whopped in sparring, im really concidering taking a day off school and rest the whole day! even though i already have took 2 days off this semster, would you guys take a day off school if you really needed the rest and even though you already took 2 off would you take a third off and take the ****ty side of it and make up a days work of homework in exchange for a days rest?
Reply With Quote
boxing4ever is offline
#5
Old 02-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Trick
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 721
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 Trick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond reputeTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,349.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,349.20
Default

Now in university, no one cares if you skip or not, basically you **** yourself over as they say. Haha, I **** myself over all the time. My train of thought is that if I'm too tired, I'm not really bein' productive anyways, so I'll take the day (or at least the morning) off. You don't wanna get sick man. Missing your morning cardio? Ok, crappy, but how bout missing a week of entire training because you were sick? Now that's ****ty.
Reply With Quote
Trick is offline
#6
Old 02-26-2007, 02:05 AM
boxing4ever
Soldier of Fortune
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,087
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,552.18
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 108,336.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Now in university, no one cares if you skip or not, basically you **** yourself over as they say. Haha, I **** myself over all the time. My train of thought is that if I'm too tired, I'm not really bein' productive anyways, so I'll take the day (or at least the morning) off. You don't wanna get sick man. Missing your morning cardio? Ok, crappy, but how bout missing a week of entire training because you were sick? Now that's ****ty.
ya i think its worth it to take tommorow off even though come tuesday im goona have some work to make up
Reply With Quote
boxing4ever is offline
#7
Old 02-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Bear4228
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 69
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Bear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these parts
Points: 13,330.68
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,330.68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Maybe I'm a freak, but honestly, that keeps me up, at least for another little bit, then I'll be quite tired.

Man, I can definetly relate, university life ain't easy, and even when you get time to sleep, sometimes you've been so busy you just can't... like right now, haha. Honestly, I always watch something on my computer (TV show, or whatever) before I go to sleep. While going to sleep, imagine things, don't think about sleep, honestly, when I go to bed I think about boxing a lot, and things to do, and not to do, and change, or whatever, and eventually I just fall asleep. Hope that helps,

Peace,
Trick

P.S. The whole warm milk thing isn't an urban legend, if that's an option you wanna pursue too
Pretty sure warm milk is sick yo!! Not so sure bout wankin off either, that usually makes me really hungry haha. Sleep is good, I listen to music...nothing else puts me to sleep but that, it has to be the right music to. Granted I work on 5-8 hours of sleep..sometimes less haha.

I dream about the next time I get to eat a chick-fil-a chicken sandwhich...true story.
Reply With Quote
Bear4228 is offline
#8
Old 02-26-2007, 02:16 AM
Bear4228
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 69
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Bear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these parts
Points: 13,330.68
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,330.68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4ever View Post
its only been getting worse man last night i couldnt sleep till 12:30 today i cant even sleep at 1:30 and im noticing my days are worse and worse as i go like yesterday i couldnt focus at all i was just too out of it and got whopped in sparring, im really concidering taking a day off school and rest the whole day! even though i already have took 2 days off this semster, would you guys take a day off school if you really needed the rest and even though you already took 2 off would you take a third off and take the ****ty side of it and make up a days work of homework in exchange for a days rest?

Well, its depends on what your taking. If there are classes that are easy for you and you know you wont really miss much..**** it. In my history class exams are taken from NOTES only. So, I dont give a **** if im passin a kidney stone..ima be there! Unless a friend helps me out. But sure if you think you need to rest go for it.
Reply With Quote
Bear4228 is offline
#9
Old 02-26-2007, 02:27 AM
boxing4ever
Soldier of Fortune
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,087
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,552.18
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 108,336.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear4228 View Post
Well, its depends on what your taking. If there are classes that are easy for you and you know you wont really miss much..**** it. In my history class exams are taken from NOTES only. So, I dont give a **** if im passin a kidney stone..ima be there! Unless a friend helps me out. But sure if you think you need to rest go for it.
thanks man im really in the middle on this one because sometimes the work is easy for me sometimes its hard so its in the middle for me the work aitn too hard and it aint too easy
Reply With Quote
boxing4ever is offline
#10
Old 02-26-2007, 02:33 AM
Bear4228
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 69
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Bear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these partsBear4228 is infamous around these parts
Points: 13,330.68
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,330.68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4ever View Post
thanks man im really in the middle on this one because sometimes the work is easy for me sometimes its hard so its in the middle for me the work aitn too hard and it aint too easy

haha I heard that! For example my english lit. class. All we do is read ****..and discuss it. Thats easy and hell...so iv skipped some. But, we got 3 papers due so thats the hard part. Although it helps when you have had the same professor 3 times in a row :P IMO, check out your syllabus see if it says what yall are doing on that day or the week. Just so that you know what you might be missing. Alot of professors will give their students a detailed outline for the semester (atleast all mine have). Really helps out if something comes up and you gotta miss...you can just study and be at least half prepared.
Reply With Quote
Bear4228 is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2016 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.