Lenny Daws Robbed ????? - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 01-25-2007, 06:46 PM #1
Forest till i die!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
adietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,139,525.27
Froch!!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Froch. Hope to get a real beer with you in Copenhagen some time. - BattlingNelson 
Default Lenny Daws Robbed ?????

I was at the Lenny Daws Fight on Saturday. As a neutral. I went to support Witter.
Admit i didnt have best veiw in the world but thought he won by 2-3 rounds and saw nothing to suggest williams did enough to take title. Looked like being stopped a couple of times as well.

Anyone else there with any comments???

Big respect to Daws supporters who behaved excellent after poor decision. Was also at Froch vs Dodson. Dodson supporters a disgrace after he got proper battered. This is on Youtube. Just search Froch, Dodson. There are 2 videos of trouble from Mickey Mouse Fans. Coppers propper got stuck in with Battons.
adietheforestfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-25-2007, 07:05 PM #2
West Ham til I die

The Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond reputeThe Wire has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505,337.60
Total Points: 1,647,037.28
Happy Millenium! - Nicky_Hatton 

No way was it a robbery mate, sorry.

And it was a guy called Morrison he was fighting, not Williams.

It was a deserved win, and it was a shame. I like Daws, he's a decent fighter. But he'll be back, no doubt.

Morrison was nearly stopped in the eighth but apart from that he always had his nose in front. I was quite impressed with the way he handled Daws to be honest. He looks to have a bright future in front of him
The Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:34 PM #3
Forest till i die!

adietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond repute
Froch!!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Froch. Hope to get a real beer with you in Copenhagen some time. - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myunksafied View Post
No way was it a robbery mate, sorry.

And it was a guy called Morrison he was fighting, not Williams.

It was a deserved win, and it was a shame. I like Daws, he's a decent fighter. But he'll be back, no doubt.

Morrison was nearly stopped in the eighth but apart from that he always had his nose in front. I was quite impressed with the way he handled Daws to be honest. He looks to have a bright future in front of him
Fair enough. Thanks for reply
Old 01-25-2007, 07:38 PM #4
Forest till i die!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by adietheforestfa View Post
Fair enough. Thanks for reply

Seein as u support hammers, another clough quote on Trev Brooking.

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly. ha ha

Share This With Friends

User Tag List