danny green - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 01-21-2007, 02:21 AM
infestacide
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14 infestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,927,772.86
Total Points: 107,969,773.58
mm beer - mgkirkpatrick TEN HD - Salty 
Default danny green

Are any of the aussies out there bothering with this ppv? I considered it, but then took a look at the undercard and decided against it. Green should blow this guy out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2007, 06:43 AM
infestacide
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 infestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,927,772.86
Total Points: 107,969,773.58
mm beer - mgkirkpatrick TEN HD - Salty 

i see he won easy, this was from the smh site

Danny Green is a step closer to his dream of capturing a world boxing title after brushing aside Paul Murdoch in a second-round knockout.

In his first bout as a light heavyweight, the 'Green Machine' dominated from the outset, knocking Murdoch down in the first and second rounds of their fight at Melbourne's State Netball and Hockey Centre.

The referee then ended the bout 65 seconds into the second round.

Green thrilled a crowd of over 3,000 by displaying his trademark aggression from the moment the bout started against an opponent who looked overwhelmed by the occasion.

Green, 33, is now the Pan Asian Boxing Association champion and in a strong position to challenge for the WBA world title, currently held by Silvio Branco of Italy.

Branco will fight Croatia's Stipe Drews next month.

Although Murdoch was the title holder entering this bout, the night belonged to Green, who entered the arena to a rousing reception wearing his trademark bright green shorts.

Murdoch, a 33-year-old from Geelong, had successfully defended the PABA title 13 times before but was no match for his opponent.

Green's win will also ease the pain of last year's high-profile super middleweight defeat to Anthony Mundine.

The West Australian's win was the 23rd of his professional career (from 26 bouts) and his 21st by knockout.

Green's corner men wore t-shirts emblazoned with the name "Marshy" in tribute to boxing journalist David Marsh, who died last month.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:09 AM
mgkirkpatrick
act like you know

Rep Power: 48 mgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,409.28
Total Points: 255,363.26
Cheers to you too!!! - BennyST So Ya don't have to watch Big Brother ;P - woftam Enjoy while watching Ten HD - Salty Got a gift for you. Now you're e-rich - ??? Superman! - BennyST 
Heres one for the road. - Team Mundine cheer up champ - Bronco's were terrific. - woftam Happy New Year - woftam 

my mate got it. paid 50 bucks too. i only saw the main event but apparently the undercard was rubbish. green looked good. very sharp and aggressive but the fight was stopped prematurely in my opinion. murdoch looked a right bum.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:22 PM
woftam
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 woftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,201,236.65
Total Points: 40,235,656.70
s for smartass - mgkirkpatrick thanks for the link. you're a legend - mgkirkpatrick in lieu of karma. - Hard Dick Drink up pimp..! - The Scientist YNWA - JulioCesaChavez 
Big Up Urself Boss... - The Gully Gad Happy New Year to you Champ. Hope it's a good one. - brently1979 gift thread - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
my mate got it. paid 50 bucks too. i only saw the main event but apparently the undercard was rubbish. green looked good. very sharp and aggressive but the fight was stopped prematurely in my opinion. murdoch looked a right bum.
$50 bucks for an obviously lopsided contest? No thanks, not even with the added sweetner of a free Hatton v Urango which turned out to be a snoozefest from all reports. They will have to offer something better than that for me to hand over my hard earned.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:36 PM
mgkirkpatrick
act like you know

Rep Power: 48 mgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,409.28
Total Points: 255,363.26
Cheers to you too!!! - BennyST So Ya don't have to watch Big Brother ;P - woftam Enjoy while watching Ten HD - Salty Got a gift for you. Now you're e-rich - ??? Superman! - BennyST 
Heres one for the road. - Team Mundine cheer up champ - Bronco's were terrific. - woftam Happy New Year - woftam 

yeah thats why i didnt get it.. but if someone else wants to fork over the coin im down for it. would have liked to see the tongia and wills fights

Share This With Friends

User Tag List