Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 01-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 127 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,468,153,062.76
Total Points: 191,913,161,490.85
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default Am I ****ed up??

Because I know someone who could be dying in one of the worst ways imaginable and don't feel sorry? I have lost people close to me before and have been around death and seen awful things happen before to people when I didn't want to. I'm thinking maybe I have become immune to it.. But I see death as part of life and we all have to go through it. I know a person who is very close to me who's mother might have caught HIV from cheating on her husband so much.. I am sad and **** because I don't like to see that person sad and love that person but I think her mother deserved it for all the horrible things shes done all the lies and the cheating. I see this is karma or something balancing itself out.. Am I wrong for thinking this way? People are telling me I'm ****ed up for thinking like this. I am going through a ****ty time because I don't like seeing people I love suffer but I could care less about that persons mom.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:16 AM
eazy_mas
Pride kills the champ

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51 eazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 209,072.31
Be a fat American, eat a hot dog! - Mizzou please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
Because I know someone who could be dying in one of the worst ways imaginable and don't feel sorry? I have lost people close to me before and have been around death and seen awful things happen before to people when I didn't want to. I'm thinking maybe I have become immune to it.. But I see death as part of life and we all have to go through it. I know a person who is very close to me who's mother might have caught HIV from cheating on her husband so much.. I am sad and **** because I don't like to see that person sad and love that person but I think her mother deserved it for all the horrible things shes done all the lies and the cheating. I see this is karma or something balancing itself out.. Am I wrong for thinking this way? People are telling me I'm ****ed up for thinking like this. I am going through a ****ty time because I don't like seeing people I love suffer but I could care less about that persons mom.
Death is just nature of life you could be sad abit it okay. I remebered seeing something in anime Naruto ( dont laugh
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
) where a villian loves memorials because he says once someone died everything you though about him bad turns too good but that no alway for all people.

you could tell if a person is loved or hate by the number of people attending there funureal and stuff like that.

anyway people die in dozens everywhere around the world but maybe you are no so attacted to them you dont feel much but for example if someone you really really love and you been through alot you would feel sad
Old 01-09-2007, 05:55 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 127 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy_mas View Post
Death is just nature of life you could be sad abit it okay. I remebered seeing something in anime Naruto ( dont laugh
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
) where a villian loves memorials because he says once someone died everything you though about him bad turns too good but that no alway for all people.

you could tell if a person is loved or hate by the number of people attending there funureal and stuff like that.

anyway people die in dozens everywhere around the world but maybe you are no so attacted to them you dont feel much but for example if someone you really really love and you been through alot you would feel sad
Yah me and her mom aren't close infact we don't get along at all for certain reasons. But I love her and she loves her mom and is going through the most horrible time and its making my life ****ed too... I dunno what to do. Theres nothing we can do...I try to comfort her but its not working.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:07 AM
eazy_mas
Pride kills the champ

Rep Power: 51 eazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond repute
Be a fat American, eat a hot dog! - Mizzou please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 

Quote:
Yah me and her mom aren't close infact we don't get along at all for certain reasons. But I love her and she loves her mom and is going through the most horrible time and its making my life ****ed too... I dunno what to do. Theres nothing we can do...I try to comfort her but its not working.
these stuff needs time maybe couple of weeks til thing go normal.

maybe the best thing to do is act abit normal and not completely and go out with her after week of the funeral. try not to make thing worst and choose you words right before smoothing her because any words could be mis-interputed espically because her mother died of HIV and not something normal or naturel death as it seemed.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:20 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy_mas View Post
these stuff needs time maybe couple of weeks til thing go normal.

maybe the best thing to do is act abit normal and not completely and go out with her after week of the funeral. try not to make thing worst and choose you words right before smoothing her because any words could be mis-interputed espically because her mother died of HIV and not something normal or naturel death as it seemed.
No dude we think shes has HIV and if so she is pretty much slowley dying but is not dead yet.. well atleast we think she is.. She gets the results back tommarow but she pretty much has all the symptoms and the doctors had detected something unusual in her blood thats why they wanted to run the tests.. We just thought she was getting very sick but she came out with it today.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:34 AM
eazy_mas
Pride kills the champ

Quote:
No dude we think shes has HIV and if so she is pretty much slowley dying but is not dead yet.. well atleast we think she is.. She gets the results back tommarow but she pretty much has all the symptoms and the doctors had detected something unusual in her blood thats why they wanted to run the tests.. We just thought she was getting very sick but she came out with it today.
we that is a hard sitaution.

look at postive thing in life. tell here there is people who lived for 20years with aids and still living.

nobody knows when he is going to die so its best for her to live her life to the fullest and try to complish things because people are not measured by the lenghth of the lives but by the compleishment that they do in it.

if you become active AIDs wont be controling you life or anything external but if you internal desroyed than that is a hard thing because nobody could help you in there except for youself
Old 01-09-2007, 10:22 AM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Rep Power: 349 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,936,704.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I dont see why u have told people ur theory on it being karma. That was probably a bad move.
The ONLY thing that matters is that u are there for ur friend wen she needs u, and u let her know that.

Its not ****ed up that u feel nothing for the mother. Ur not close to her. I have had similar experiences with family who have died and ive felt next to nothing. I get more upset watching films! Death is a strange this to deal with.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:06 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,071,908.58
Total Points: 10,003,863,909.32
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Well, if you are, then I'm in the same boat. I understand the emotional, or lack of emotional state of which you speak. I've just found it's sometimes best not to express these feelings to those who are close to the person afflicted or dying because most people are very emotionally attached, while others are rational and have it all in context in an almost disconnected way. You are aware of what's going on and have expressed your logic.....and I, for one, understand. Death is a part of Life and we will all go through that door sooner or later.

So, in short, No...I don't think you're ****ed up. You just need to be more sensitve to those who view life and death from a more "conventional" state of mind.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Semper Fly

Rep Power: 3745 Scottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond reputeScottie2Hottie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,373.75

yeah, youre not ****ed up, but you ****ed up when you started sayin you didnt really feel bad.

as far as im concerned, even if karma is balancing itself, you should always show respect to someone thats on their way out. theyve already gotta worry about makin their peace with the big man.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
I dont see why u have told people ur theory on it being karma. That was probably a bad move.
The ONLY thing that matters is that u are there for ur friend wen she needs u, and u let her know that.

Its not ****ed up that u feel nothing for the mother. Ur not close to her. I have had similar experiences with family who have died and ive felt next to nothing. I get more upset watching films! Death is a strange this to deal with.
Nah dude I didn't tell her that, I wasn't gonna be messed up and say something like that to someone who is wrecked right now, I did tell her people live a long time with aids and what eazy mas said about living life to the fullest. I left her house though and was on the phone with another friend and she asked if I wasn't the least bit sad and I told her no, So she said I was cold hearted because that was a human being dying and I should have sympathy no matter what they have done in life. So that got me thinking...am I really thinking about death all wrong or am I messed up for thinking the way I do about it..

Share This With Friends

User Tag List