Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-13-2006, 04:45 PM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,508,522,799,828.13
Total Points: 2,562,723,737,091.82
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Miranda doesn't want Jermain. Defiently not now.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2006, 04:53 PM
!! $iN
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 43,946.03
Total Points: 228,998.17
To celebrate Calzaghe's continued success - Clegg 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai mari078 View Post
I'm not even a Calzaghe fan but from what I have seen from Taylor in the last four fights he just doesn't have it. Say what you want about Calzaghe, but he hasn't lost as long as he has for a reason. I just think he is to good of a boxer and too technically sound. If he couldn't hurt Ouma he sure isn't gonna hurt Calzaghe.
I agree. I think Joke Calzaghe would dominate Taylor. Taylor is raw, but what gets him by is his natural athleticism and size. At 168, he will be fighting a man his sized with more skill. I don't think Taylor's natural ability will be enough...
Old 12-13-2006, 04:53 PM
jai mari078
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 225,458,362.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunstar1 View Post
I guess you have never seen the Robin Reid fight which most British fans thought Calzaghe lost, many though Calzaghe was rewarded a gift against Reid, after seeing the fight, I agree!
Ok that still has nothing to do with how he would do against Taylor. Taylor has many flaws and apparently doesn't carry that much of a punch ifhe couldn't put Ouma down with that many clean shots, and he was much bigger and stronger. Calzaghe is an excellent technical fighter as was Hopkins and Winky. Apparently he doesn't fare well against guys that can box and are technically sound. Don't get me wrong I would love to see Calzaghe get his ass kicked, I just don't think Taylor could be the one to do it. I'm not saying that Taylor isn't a good fighter, I just don't think he is elite and doesn't have that something that sets him apart from the rest. He should have been able to show that by now. I could have given hinm the benefit of the doubt against Hop and Winky, but he should have been able to win more impressively against Ouma. Ouma was Taylor made for him. Ouma was a lot smaller, comes straight forward and gets hit a lot, and he still couldn't win impressively. Winning the way he did was not impressive. He did what he was suppose to do being the much bigger man, and he still couldn't put him down or knock him out. If anything it was a morale victory for Ouma to stand in with Taylor for 12 rounds and lose a decision and not go down once.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:55 PM
VanesBoxing
Your Worst Nightmare

Rep Power: 89 VanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeVanesBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,870,721.16
Total Points: 24,112,219.55
Cheers to King Arthur! - Tunney Cheers to &amp;quot;King&amp;quot; Arthur Abraham! - RiZOOM Here have a - Domain To Our Fighters. - ARMENIAN*PRIDE 

Quote:
Originally Posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
keep talking about the rippuh like that you and your pets will be hurt.....
ill take my chances buddy
Old 12-13-2006, 05:17 PM
GunStar
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond reputeGunStar has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 213,414.53

Quote:
Ok that still has nothing to do with how he would do against Taylor. Taylor has many flaws and apparently doesn't carry that much of a punch ifhe couldn't put Ouma down with that many clean shots, and he was much bigger and stronger. Calzaghe is an excellent technical fighter as was Hopkins and Winky. Apparently he doesn't fare well against guys that can box and are technically sound. Don't get me wrong I would love to see Calzaghe get his ass kicked, I just don't think Taylor could be the one to do it. I'm not saying that Taylor isn't a good fighter, I just don't think he is elite and doesn't have that something that sets him apart from the rest. He should have been able to show that by now. I could have given hinm the benefit of the doubt against Hop and Winky, but he should have been able to win more impressively against Ouma. Ouma was Taylor made for him. Ouma was a lot smaller, comes straight forward and gets hit a lot, and he still couldn't win impressively. Winning the way he did was not impressive. He did what he was suppose to do being the much bigger man, and he still couldn't put him down or knock him out. If anything it was a morale victory for Ouma to stand in with Taylor for 12 rounds and lose a decision and not go down once.
First of all Calzaghe's defense is not as good as Hopkins or Wright, Calzaghe also does have many flaws just like Taylor, you need to watch some of Calzaghe's fights before you turn him into some super technical boxer.

Taylor does fare well against great boxers, he has 2 wins over Hopkins and a draw against Wright.

You say Taylor was not impressive againt Ouma, I guess Taylor winning 10 to 12 rounds is not impressive enough.

This is boxing styles makes fights, Lacy dominated Reid, Calzaghe dominated Lacy and Calzaghe lost to Reid in many people's opinion.

I'm not saying Taylor will dominate Calzaghe, but after seeing both fight more then once, I will favor Taylor in the fight, as for Miranda I think he's another Lacy type of a guy, who will get overhyped after his fight this week..
Old 12-13-2006, 05:18 PM
`STEELHEAD
*YOUR EMINENCE

Rep Power: 51 `STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute`STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,341,851,853,614,110.00
Total Points: 12,341,851,853,614,180.00
Thanks for the fight-video links! - BatTheMan thanks fella! - Melly-Mel Have this glass of fine wine on me as you enjoy the Pav fight tonight. - BatTheMan Thanks man, lets have a beer. - Hard Dick your a maniac - MIKEBITSKO 
thanks for letting me slide on our bet - kali meister For your contribution to NSB - jazluvr449 Got alot of respect for ya - Lakas cuz you deserve more presents - jazluvr449 for you my friend - project xxx1 
Cheers bro, good fight. - dan_cov Have a beer - dan_cov thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - jose830 Good sport - jazluvr 12,000 post :beerchug: - jose830 
:beerchug: - -jose- Thanks for the lucky charm bro, cheers! :) - Tyler_Durden ATG poster - jas put this in the pink - Boxing Goat Good poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - DannyChaos Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stones! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Autism - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

miranda is just talking it up. he finally got his break. hbo boxing after dark this saturday. he's being smart and playing it up for what its worth with recent statements about pbf and Dab intentions. i see this miranda having a couple more fights to improve his defense after this showcase setup before being ready as a top contender.

agree with previous poster about taylor. good career move for him to stay at 160. taylor isnt the smartest upstairs. calzaghe would beat him and make him look bad imo.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:34 PM
jai mari078
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 225,458,362.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunstar1 View Post
First of all Calzaghe's defense is not as good as Hopkins or Wright, Calzaghe also does have many flaws just like Taylor, you need to watch some of Calzaghe's fights before you turn him into some super technical boxer.

Taylor does fare well against great boxers, he has 2 wins over Hopkins and a draw against Wright.

You say Taylor was not impressive againt Ouma, I guess Taylor winning 10 to 12 rounds is not impressive enough.

This is boxing styles makes fights, Lacy dominated Reid, Calzaghe dominated Lacy and Calzaghe lost to Reid in many people's opinion.

I'm not saying Taylor will dominate Calzaghe, but after seeing both fight more then once, I will favor Taylor in the fight, as for Miranda I think he's another Lacy type of a guy, who will get overhyped after his fight this week..
Winning 10 of 12 rounds against a junior middleweight that come straight at you and gets hit easily is not that impressive. Who didn't expect that. If he had done that against a legit middleweight that would have been impressive. Or completely blown Ouma away and won in impressive fashion. He couldn't even hurt Ouma, what makes you think he could hurt a legit super middleweight. Once again I would love to see Calzaghe get his ass handed to him, I just don't feel Taylor could do it. Nothing he has done to this point proves otherwise. Also at least 2 if not all 3 of Taylors fights with Hop and Winky were contreversial. It's not like he won clearly.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Easy-E
Gotta want it

Rep Power: 20824 Easy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,652,227,944.97
Total Points: 19,678,451,589.68
How about them Celtics? - Bendigo Cool Cat - !! AI-Holmes!! you need more gifts - Pico Hollywood Easy-money.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For speakin the truth homey - mangler 
We Gettin Money YEP we ballin YEP we Ballin YEP I said we Ballin YEP - Kevin Jesus fucck you, pay me - Loccy here's for you bro - Talisayen chea. easy-e wuz da shit! - Tha Executioner Have a drink on me bro - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carnivore Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Ive never seen a fighter talk so much **** about better, more accomplished fighers after a loss.
Edison, just shut the **** up.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Easy-E
Gotta want it

Rep Power: 20824 Easy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond repute
How about them Celtics? - Bendigo Cool Cat - !! AI-Holmes!! you need more gifts - Pico Hollywood Easy-money.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For speakin the truth homey - mangler 
We Gettin Money YEP we ballin YEP we Ballin YEP I said we Ballin YEP - Kevin Jesus fucck you, pay me - Loccy here's for you bro - Talisayen chea. easy-e wuz da shit! - Tha Executioner Have a drink on me bro - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carnivore Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Winning 10 of 12 rounds against a junior middleweight that come straight at you and gets hit easily is not that impressive. Who didn't expect that. If he had done that against a legit middleweight that would have been impressive. Or completely blown Ouma away and won in impressive fashion. He couldn't even hurt Ouma, what makes you think he could hurt a legit super middleweight. Once again I would love to see Calzaghe get his ass handed to him, I just don't feel Taylor could do it. Nothing he has done to this point proves otherwise. Also at least 2 if not all 3 of Taylors fights with Hop and Winky were contreversial. It's not like he won clearly.
Do you think Hopkins or Winky would have Ko'd Ouma?
Hell no they wouldnt have.
Taylor dominated, and thats whats important.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Easy-E
Gotta want it

Quote:
Joe isnt that techniclly sound. His offense is his best defense.