Audley Harrison KO's Danny Williams in 3 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 12-09-2006, 06:40 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond reputehemichromis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,164.73
Default Audley Harrison KO's Danny Williams in 3

Who would have thought audley had power!

after messing up danny williams very badly in the first 2 rounds Harrison scored the KO in 3 after a series of uppercuts!
hemichromis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2006, 06:46 PM #2
IF HE DIES HE DIES

DeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,890.24

thats the worst thing that could ever have happened, who does audley think he is tho claiming he be undisputed world champion by 2008. I hate the man with a passion i want him stuck in with Wlad or Valuev so they can murder him

Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 12-09-2006 at 06:48 PM.
DeathFromAbove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:59 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 438,095.91
Total Points: 523,253.77
Good job with ROOQ'S BOXING PROMOTER game! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazrazmataz View Post
thats the worst thing that could ever have happened, who does audley think he is tho claiming he be undisputed world champion by 2008. I hate the man with a passion i want him stuck in with Wlad or Valuev so they can murder him
a bit of humility afterwards would have been better for him in terms of building a fanbase. the talking to the camera thing whilst being interviewed was a little annoying as well.

however, what he does inside the ring is more important and if he continues to fight like that, i think he could hold is own against any hw champ except maybe wlad.

i'd still like him to fight skelton first just to clear up the who the best british hw is.
rooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:05 PM #4
Up and Comer

gangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,775.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooq View Post
a bit of humility afterwards would have been better for him in terms of building a fanbase. the talking to the camera thing whilst being interviewed was a little annoying as well.

however, what he does inside the ring is more important and if he continues to fight like that, i think he could hold is own against any hw champ except maybe wlad.

i'd still like him to fight skelton first just to clear up the who the best british hw is.

I agree with the comment regarding a bit more humility but that's understandable with the stick he's been getting and a lot of that could be put down to post fight adrenaline.

I am far from a Harrison fan but he was a different fighter today and he managed to impress me, for that reason I am going to forget the fact that I absolutely hated the man before the fight and get behind him now.

At the end of the day he's a British fighter who has some potential so the patriot in me wants him to do well, good luck Harrison you big arrogant bastard!!!!
gangland_kingpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:06 PM #5
Up and Comer

gangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond reputegangland_kingpi has a reputation beyond repute

By the way I agree that he should fight Skelton and to be honest that has to be his next fight for me.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:11 PM #6
IF HE DIES HE DIES

DeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond reputeDeathFromAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Lets face it, looking good against the Danny williams that barely threw a punch is pretty easy, I think against a better class of fighter Audley will be done
Old 12-09-2006, 07:23 PM #7
Up and Comer

Quote:
Lets face it, looking good against the Danny williams that barely threw a punch is pretty easy, I think against a better class of fighter Audley will be done
I agree wholeheartedly he is not yet a contender for say Klitchko but I can see potential where as before I saw absolutely nothing.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:29 PM #8
IF HE DIES HE DIES

I just hope skelton does a number on him if they fight. I think skeltons rough tatics are exactly the type that audley will hate
Old 12-10-2006, 04:33 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 438,095.91
Total Points: 523,253.77
Good job with ROOQ'S BOXING PROMOTER game! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
I just hope skelton does a number on him if they fight. I think skeltons rough tatics are exactly the type that audley will hate
nah..i'd be backing audley if they fought, although if he reverts back to his old-style performances he hasn't got a chance. i hope audley keeps up this kind of performance cos its embarrasing having skelton as the top british hw.
rooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:48 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,369.22
Total Points: 362,583.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemichromis View Post
Who would have thought audley had power!

after messing up danny williams very badly in the first 2 rounds Harrison scored the KO in 3 after a series of uppercuts!
he as aways had power he's 17 stone he just has to shift it better, did'nt think he had it in him Kudos to Harrison. Williams looked in good shape also,
if Harrison find a heart he could mop up his punching was very accurate and sharpe onwards and upwards hopefully.
col Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List