Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which promoter will Shakur Stevenson sign with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already did the official thread for this. Dont ask me to merge them

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      I already did the official thread for this. Dont ask me to merge them
      Stop being a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Stop being a ****.
        Please brush stop begging me! I will not merge the threads together

Comment

Comment

GBP and Top Rank are the only ones who have a track record of spotting talent.

Haymon got themselves into the fast track with a pre-ready roster now where experience comes to play Haymon is assed out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Haymon got themselves into the fast track with a pre-ready roster now where experience comes to play Haymon is assed out.
              Right now, top rank is doing better than GBP. Top ranked doesn't Prioritize fighters of a certain culture where as GBP is prioritizing Latino fighters in particular, just Canelo.

However PBC and Mayweather are on the come up. Richard Schaefer has his own promotional company waiting in the wings as well

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                al haymon no doubt....overpaid and unchallenged is the way too go despite labeled a b1tch, who cares about image anyways
                smart man, they are gonna criticize you anyway might as well get paid well

Comment

Your panty hose must be on too tight.

Comment

Shakur said Floyd was his idol so it makes sense he would sign with him.

Comment

both of these companies are falling off

GBP focuses on latino fighters

Top rank only has their fighters fight in house guys, and he they dont promote certain style fighters well

he is better of with Al or Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X