No announcement yet.

Dirk getting owned by Tom Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Not sure how you can consider that "owned" but reading the whole conversation it's fair to say that Dirk absolutely bulldozed Loeffler.

Loeffler had no answers for him at all and the whole thing was embarrassing on his part.

The fact he implied Degale rejected the fight but refuses to answer if he was offered the fight says it all.
    ^^^this right here. Loeffler did his best to change the subject with a quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      It's better to go solo then to go with a fat chick....
      If rather Fawk a fat chick then jack off alone

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        If rather Fawk a fat chick then jack off alone
        No fat chicks....

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          No fat chicks....
          Jack off alone then loser

Comment

It's good to know Dirks still stirring the pot since he's been banned

I don't know about other people but that thread in the Thunderdome when he was banned was solid gold. He should have been reinstated for that it was the funniest thread I've read on here in a long time

Comment

It's tough times for poor Dirk. His Lara talking point just went bad, his favorite fighter is about to get murdered by his most hated, on UK ppv. And his other favorite Degale has Gggs target on his back. Ouch, it's only gonna get worse.

Comment

Wow, you know someone's a clueless fanboy when they attempt propaganda like this thread and fall on their face. Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  It's tough times for poor Dirk. His Lara talking point just went bad, his favorite fighter is about to get murdered by his most hated, on UK ppv. And his other favorite Degale has Gggs target on his back. Ouch, it's only gonna get worse.
                  I don't want to speak for Dirk but I doubt he cares that Brook is going to splattered. Everyone knows it.

If anything the fact Golovkin is fighting Brook just gives him more ammo.

As for Degale, is he willing to fight Degale? And if so, at what weight?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I don't want to speak for Dirk but I doubt he cares that Brook is going to splattered. Everyone knows it.

If anything the fact Golovkin is fighting Brook just gives him more ammo.

As for Degale, is he willing to fight Degale? And if so, at what weight?
                    I guess if he hates Ggg much more than he likes his favorite fighter, he won't be too upset.

Loeffler said, send an offer for the next fight, December. If Degale is so inclined. Didn't really mention any weight but they seem to be open to 168 fights now that Canelo forfeited. Degale hasn't said a word in months though, maybe he's still working on the Jack fight? If that falls through, let's hope Degale makes the offer now that Gggs is gonna get so much UK exposure

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      I guess if he hates Ggg much more than he likes his favorite fighter, he won't be too upset.

Loeffler said, send an offer for the next fight, December. If Degale is so inclined. Didn't really mention any weight but they seem to be open to 168 fights now that Canelo forfeited. Degale hasn't said a word in months though, maybe he's still working on the Jack fight? If that falls through, let's hope Degale makes the offer now that Gggs is gonna get so much UK exposure
                      Isn't it GGG and team who makes the offers?

Comment

Working...
                      X