Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I accidentally used fabric softener instead of laundry detergent. am I screwed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I accidentally used fabric softener instead of laundry detergent. am I screwed?

I bought liquid fabric softener by accident. I just poured a bunch of it in the washer (2 & half cups) thinking it was laundry detergent. It wasn't until I came upstairs that I realized my error. Are my clothes going to get ruined? Please help!
    Last edited by Frontman; 07-18-2016, 01:13 PM.

no, you will actually get no static electricity though. Softener helps against static electicity.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      no, you will actually get no static electricity though. Softener helps against static electicity.
      Thanks for the help, it won't jack up my clothes? I used a grip of it.

Comment

Not sure if I'm loling more at TS asking this on a boxing forum expecting a good answer or it getting answered straight away in a serious manner.

Comment

you're gonna get really soft, dirty clothes

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman View Post
            Thanks for the help, it won't jack up my clothes? I used a grip of it.
            Naw it won't, its basically washes away.

You will smell like perfume though since you used alot, so unless you have allergic reactions to detergents its no biggy at least you wont get static electricity

Comment

no, your clothes will just come out smelling clean! i've done this before when i was out of detergent.

Comment

Just means you're going to turn into a fa ggot is all. Get ready to suck the c0ck

Comment

Which fabric softener was it? (No ****)

Comment

I've probably done that a few times, i just grab the closest thing and pour it in, press some buttons until it starts filling up and i'm done.

Comment

Working...
                    X