No announcement yet.

Don't Argue with GGG Haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Al Haymon's company is paying people to post crap about high profile HBO fighters here to try and discredit HBO, who are Haymon's main rival.

GGG has become the main target of these slaveboys, and if nobody responds to the lies and misinformation they post in every GGG related thread, those lies are going to believed by casual fans who don't know any better.
    Is he? You know where I can sign up?

I don't have time to troll but If i was paid to be one I would be a great one

In all seriousness, this is how you know you're on this forum too much when you start to think this forum actually has a impact on the ring word Some of you are becoming disturbingly delusional to the point in which you think Trolling really makes a impact on the boxing world.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but...NOBODY IS LISTENING TO YOU! Bashing Ward, GGG, Mayweather whoever, none of that is really making a impact on either of these fighters. Hating Mayweather did not make him lose just like hating Ward, GGG, Cotto, Canelo, Wlad or who ever else, is not going to make them lose just because some creepy loner on NSB spend his day bashing them.

Time for some of you to grow a pair and stop being sensitive. At the end of the day, nobody gives a FUK about what any of us have to say on this forum so if Haymon is paying people to "Bash HBO Guys" then he is wasting his fuking money!

Comment

It's quite obvious they want to see GGG lose so they can scream, "See he's a hypejob!" That's all it is. They're seven year olds. Funny that it only took Maidana to expose Broner's ass. They want the #2 P4P to expose what they call a bum. Haha... what a bunch of clowns. You won't even see them pushing for the Kovalev fight which is the more competitive fight. It's pathetic.

Comment

They are melting down

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          His fans claim"belts are worthless" when criticizing those that haven't fought GGG but then justify his not fighting Ward in pursuit of "unifying all the belts in the division".

They spent years telling other fighters to "dare to be great" but with GGG its ok to just keep getting easy KO win after easy KO win.

The sad thing is he is a very talented fighter that IMO can compete with any fighter at or near his weight.
          I think people said that because Cotto is milking the lineal title. Where is the much better and impressive middleweight has to wait till he vacates or loses to a lesser foe. Now its clear Cotto will suffer financially and personally if he continues to duck the well deserving opponent. GGG has come this far, might as well unify at 160. I honestly think GGG is stalling hoping Ward builds his name back up. A fight right now would be like Nicholas Walters vs Mikey Garcia but to a worst degree because I think Ward is a little less marketable to casuals

Comment

Working...
          X