Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah ward is avoiding him ,he doesnt wanna get sonned

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Sergey Kovalev is a top 5 greatest fighter of all time. Fact.
      The dumb shyt in this thread is too much to ignore. Kov is not a top ten LHWT let alone a top five greatest of all time.

Here's the real low down. Kov is a quality fighter. He did a number on Bhop but it's totally ignorant to think he would beat any version of Hopkins. He did well vs Pascal also but let's not pretend Pascal is a great fighter and Pascal still had a few moments.
      The ducking, team Steveson originally wouldn't negotiate for a fight so team Kov (Duva) pushed the WBC for a rating thinking team Steveson would vacate the belt rather than fight Kov. The plan blew up in her face when team Steveson said lets go to purse bid. Knowing they wouldn't win, team Kov walked away. Double duck.

I like Kov and I think he would beat Steveson but I think if Ward was in top form he beats Kov
      Last edited by just the facts; 07-12-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Here's the real low down. Kov is a quality fighter. He did a number on Bhop but it's totally ignorant to think he would beat any version of Hopkins.
        Yeah OK, so ignorant after that massacre. I get it though, you're a hoppy fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          man just stop....the muthaf'cka said something racist...so he's PROBABLY racist....but his character is not on trial..it's his fight game that's on trial...the verdict is in, he's guilty of being a beast....don't waste your time trying to defend his character....he's a grown ass man who should be educated enough to know right from wrong....being from Russia or Mars has nothing to do with his ignorant shot at Adonis..it was outta pocket to come at his rival in that way....so fall back with the full body armor defense lawyer bs about that man not being aware of what he was saying....PLEASE!!!
          Sergey is from Russia. Animals mean different things there.

Comment

Sergey Kovalev is the greatest light heavyweight of all time

Comment

Comment

Sergey Kovalev is the best Ive ever seen at asking to be the mandatory for a title and then pulling out of the purse bid for the fight.

Comment

The cowards Ward and Stevenson are scared to death of Kovalev

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X