No announcement yet.

Mood and affect of Pac and Floyd on their ring walks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mood and affect of Pac and Floyd on their ring walks

When I envision the two of them walking to the ring I get goosebumps.

I think Pacuiao will display his smiling and happy affect as he walks to the ring. Whereas Mayweather will be more sullen and serious. For he is the one with far more to prove. He and his uncle and his father have told us all over and over and over and over again how easy this fight will be.

Just my 2 cents worth here. I want to know what others think on this one.

mayweather will be all pumped up from the PED overdose he will take to win this fight

Comment

and then we all wake up from a dream that mayweather finally wants to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

This seems as apt a thread as any to post this. I always see Pac fans talking about how Pac "hates" Floyd and his anger for the pride of his people will help him win the day. I always wondered where that rationale puts Floyd. How would getting your social media spammed 24/7 for 5 years with racial slurs affect you? Could you silence every Facebook profile pic that dropped n-bombs and coward on you?

Comment

Manny will prepare to kill Floyd and have that killer instinct of old.

Floyd will be crying inside and scared to death after the first punch...Not long after Manny will catch his coward ass and knock him the fuk out!

Sorry i got carried away! Floyd a puszy!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Floyd will be crying inside and scared to death after the first punch...Not long after Manny will catch his coward ass and knock him the fuk out!

It will be good to see you gone after Floyd wins every round , this will be one of Floyds easiest of wins , it wont even be competitive , Manny is going to be more frustrated and chest beating than you have ever seen , you boys will be embarrassed to open your mouth in here again after how one sides this is ..

Soon fanboys soon .

Comment

So basically how they always walk in?

Manny smiling and Floyd dead serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                It will be good to see you gone after Floyd wins every round , this will be one of Floyds easiest of wins , it wont even be competitive , Manny is going to be more frustrated and chest beating than you have ever seen , you boys will be embarrassed to open your mouth in here again after how one sides this is ..

Soon fanboys soon .
                Im not going anywhere no matter what. You on the other hand....will!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Please, Pacquiao couldn't even put away a jr welterwwight cab driver who lives in his parents basement! What's there for Floyd to be scared of, honestly now...

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                    Please, Pacquiao couldn't even put away a jr welterwwight cab driver who lives in his parents basement! What's there for Floyd to be scared of, honestly now...
                    Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Soon fanboys soon .
                    must be a full moon again, the red k crazies are out. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X