Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Speaking On First Take Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 already confirming what the whole world already knows.

Floyd "self preservation" Mayweather ducked pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Yea, I see why he talks about Floyd and Floyd doesn't mention him, Floyd probably at this point really hates 50 Cent.

But since Bob Arum is 50's ONLY hope in Boxing, did people really think that 50 Cent was gonna go on ESPN and say majority of the issues with Bob Arum Vs Floyd????

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, 50 is not fed on the boxing game without Bob Arum at this point.
      Boxing is like a side hobby for 50. 50 is still collecting Vitamin Water / Coca Cola money, Publishing money from his songs still on radio, real estate, etc. Dude is WEALTHY. He's got nothing financially to gain from Arum or Floyd anymore than what he currently receives outside of Boxing as it stands. If he doesn't become a successful Boxing Promoter I highly doubt he'll cry himself to sleep more than just simply putting Gamboa, Direll, and Dibb's contracts up for bid.

Comment

Now all we need is a 50 cent "I ****ed Ms. Jackson while Floyd was in Jail" Tweet and it will all be out there.

Comment

No defense of whether Floyd ducked Manny or not (I think they ducked each other honestly), but 50 aint straight up, 50 a sneak. He a rat kinda dude trying to crack his way into a very competetive business that he has very little juice in. So he uses his former friendship with Floyd to get attention, but very little, if any, of his testimonies are from the heart. Every move he makes is calculating and the truth is a mere inconvenience to someone like 50.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            50 is an idiot talks about how no one knows current boxers because of their backstories then spens entire interview talking about Floyd. Gooooo street king promotions lol.
            If you actually watched it you would see that they kept asking him questions regarding Floyd and what happened with the situation regarding a fight between him and Pac.

Comment

Working...
            X