No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia is Disputing Zab Judah's "Humble" Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
    Angle might want to check his car and lock his home as word is out that the Brooklyn Warrior Boyz are looking for Angel. Angel's big mouth might have gotten him in trouble with the dangerous gangsta's from the brookyn hood. Maybe personal 24 hr bodyguards might be in order for the big mouth Angel.

Those ghetto street kids won't do anything. I am seriously going to laugh when Garcia knocks out Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      What kind of devout Christian says the N word repeatedly like that? Angel Garcia exposed Zab Judah and his so called humble ways.
      Are you Christian or a divinity major? Better yet, WHO ARE YOU to judge ANYONE who walks this on earth just like you? And don't get it twisted, Jesus wasn't no beeyotch a$$ in his time - he did his thing too......

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      Angel Garcia is a character. I don't agree with everything he says or does but overall I like him. I know most fathers love their sons, but Garcia truly thinks the world of Danny. I think that's really cool. They are best friends and he is getting a second childhood, so to speak, through him.
      2nd chances maybe, but 2nd childhood? STOP! He's supposed to be a GROWN a$$ man, Danny's father, NOT his boy! And that reckless talk will eventually have his son leaking like a busted pipe. If he's not lacin' them up, then he needs to zip it up.....

He's not humble, he's still the violent thug he's always been. I'm sure you've seen the videos of him jumping people over a few dollars on the streets... He's that same person.
      Yo, LOL - how long ago was that video? And if he's still the violent thug you claim he is, then Angel would gotten stole on. GTFOH.......

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You're entitled to your armchair opinion, but this isn't about Judah. It's about the non fighter talking **** who I hear is a closet bigot. Jumping up and down talking **** to the loser as if HE won the fight, lmfao! That old, ugly ***** needs to be humbled.
      Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      The first paragraph says it all. He is talking **** to fighters who lay their lives on the line. If he was talking **** to other trainers that's one thing, but he's belittling fighters. He made me sick to my stomach talking about Khan. It was as if he thought that he was fighting Khan.
      +1 & I don't like Khan one bit.....

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
      Angle might want to check his car and lock his home as word is out that the Brooklyn Warrior Boyz are looking for Angel. Angel's big mouth might have gotten him in trouble with the dangerous gangsta's from the brookyn hood. Maybe personal 24 hr bodyguards might be in order for the big mouth Angel.
      Ok, that was the 2nd time you said this. 1st time wasn't funny, what made you think it would be funny the 2nd go around? WTF, GTFOH w/that cornball shyte......

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
        Are you Christian or a divinity major? Better yet, WHO ARE YOU to judge ANYONE who walks this on earth just like you? And don't get it twisted, Jesus wasn't no beeyotch a$$ in his time - he did his thing too......
        Is this guy for real

Comment

2nd chances maybe, but 2nd childhood? STOP! He's supposed to be a GROWN a$$ man, Danny's father, NOT his boy! And that reckless talk will eventually have his son leaking like a busted pipe. If he's not lacin' them up, then he needs to zip it up.....

Yo, LOL - how long ago was that video? And if he's still the violent thug you claim he is, then Angel would gotten stole on. GTFOH.......

+1 & I don't like Khan one bit.....

Ok, that was the 2nd time you said this. 1st time wasn't funny, what made you think it would be funny the 2nd go around? WTF, GTFOH w/that cornball shyte......
          You are extremely pained in the glute. I will laugh when Judah gets knocked out yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Is this guy for real
            Yep, if you're not a sheep & don't believe every & anything taught to you, you'll know what I know & just because the majority say one thing, that doesn't make it truth, baaaaaa.......

Comment

You are extremely pained in the glute. I will laugh when Judah gets knocked out yet again.
              You're the soiled drawers stained by this glute. And if he catches it, he catches it - but make sure you laugh if/when Garcia gets a 5-piece meal with 1 biscuit & his gravy leaking.....

Comment

Yep, if you're not a sheep & don't believe every & anything taught to you, you'll know what I know & just because the majority say one thing, that doesn't make it truth, baaaaaa.......
                Sorry mate, no offence, that just sounded like something you'd get from a joke twitter account.

If you were in fact serious, then please, continue your comparison of Zab Judah to Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Sorry mate, no offence, that just sounded like something you'd get from a joke twitter account.

If you were in fact serious, then please, continue your comparison of Zab Judah to Jesus Christ.
                  Shyte flew right over your head, due to your ignorant & rudimentary attempt at sarcasm....

Comment

Working...
                  X