Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    not if it's being backed up by atg fighters and common sense...
    Unless you have something meaningful to say don't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Here's what I believe....

I think Floyd wanted to do more with Mayweather Promotions but still go through Golden Boy for the time being. But he had big plans to sign those fighters.

He goes away for a couple months, 50 and Summers get the TMT thing rolling, and I'm sure 50 thought Floyd would automatically go with him, them being best friends and all.

Floyd was probably upset about 50 signing those fighters to TMT while he had his own company trying to get started. And he was probably put off by them trying to get him to break ties with GBP and Haymon.

It had NOTHING to do with trying to mae the mega fight right away.
      It was about 50 and Floyd disagreeing about Floyd working with Golden Boy and Haymon.
      Who said anything about that? Only idiots with zero brains would actually come out with something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Unless you have something meaningful to say don't respond to me.
        i did.. and unless, it is your thread , i'll respond to anyone i feel

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Who said anything about that? Only idiots with zero brains would actually come out with something like that.
          Stupidity unfortunately runs rampant on this site.
          Originally posted by subtle View Post
          50 Cent is basically saying TMT was to make Floyd vs Manny but Floyd most likely said he doesn't want it and 50 Cent felt disrespected and called Floyd a coward.
          Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          So pretty much Fitty is calling Floyd a duck.
          Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Quack?
          Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          50 must have spent a lot of his own money and went ahead with forming TMT thinking that Floyd would be supportive of it. Can't imagine how much he spent on buying Gamboa's contract with Arum. At the end of the day, 50 was focused on making the Pacquiao fight happen. It's the fight that will launch his company as a serious competitor. Turns out that Floyd is not really serious about making the fight happen. As usual.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          no sense of testicles

when the fight can ACTUALLY happen, he shows no interest

50 just confirmed that Floyd is a duck
          Originally posted by puga View Post
          damn , even 50 thinks floyd's a duck..
          Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          This entire TMT situation has convinced me 1000% that Floyd doesn't care AT ALL about making Pac/Mayweather. Even when the opportunity is wide open and someone else is investing their time/money, he still won't budge.

Pac fanboys/Floyd haters, have at it lol
          Originally posted by Evol View Post
          but but I thought PAC was the one ducking Floyd?? lol!! It was clear as soon as Floyd demanded ost for a one dimensional come forward easy money opponent. Now what fll0mos??
          Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I got that as well but I think most will go with he's ducking.
          Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          The Ducking never ends!! F$ck Floyd!!
          Originally posted by hectari View Post
          50 cent was fed up with Floyd ducking, through unbias eyes its clear as day Floyd is ducking, look at all his comments, Floyd and his father talks about Pacman like he is some type of monster.

Seriously I hope these guys in here defending Floyd are just fake personas and not really serious, because if they are real life personas and really think like that and defend Floyd unconditionally it is very pathetic and disturbing. No wonder they call them fl0mos, I have seen Pacquiao fans who they call pactars actually insult Pacquao calling him a dumb idiot and saying Pacquiao has no killer instinct and its his fault for not finishing Bradley, but you will never see a Flom0 ever criticize Floyd or insult him, every performance of Floyd is a virtuoso, every thing Floyd does is defended, this is why the flom0 is the worst thing to ever happened in boxing, just peep Adrian Broner who has a BONER for Floyd.
          Originally posted by subtle View Post
          Floyd got exposed by his best friend lmao.

"Floyd don't want the fight"

Comment

Oh My God!!! People actually relates that to ducking??? I don't know what else to say lol.

Comment

Wasn't 50 & PBF just in the crowd together at the BET Awards?

Comment

I'm still convinced that Pac/Mayweather won't happen. But, I can't be mad for Floyd wanting to remain loyal to someone that's been integral to his success. Numerous people called 50 out on his backstabbing ways. I also agree with everything deanrw said, it's all about $$$. Mayweather/Pac was gonna be the epic start-off for TMT, and 50 was willing to take advantage of the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Translation:
                  50 and everyone knows Haymon runs Floyd and doesnt work with Top Rank. So 50 tried to cut him out in order to make the Pacquiao fight. Once Mayweather realized this, chills went down his spine, his spidey sense started tingling from fear and he decided to chuck deuces like "**** you 50. I thought we was boys." And people still think this fight is gonna happen.

Thanks for letting us know what we already knew FightHype. Again, I feel sorry for every single fighter that signed with these clowns.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Translation, u don't know what ur talking about clearly and u should do us all a favor n shut up. As usual. Lmao. And nice Salvador Sanchez sign considering u didn't know Jack **** about him.a month ago

Comment

50cent is one shady prick, does this guy have any real friends?

LMAO @ the letters, with hand writing like that, who wouldn't turn down the partnership?

Comment

Haha and the flom0es was talkin about how arum and top rank is ripping PAC off lol!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X