Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Confirm Chavez Jr. Tests Positive For Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's an idiot. Why would you smoke weed while training for the biggest fight of your career? Atleast we dont get the rematch, thank god.

Comment

I hope he is banned 7 months or longer, because now we won't have to be force fed a rematch (even though Bob will still try and make one, Texas?). Let's all point and laugh at Bob Arum!

Comment

Rematch wouldnt happen that soon anyway with Sergios torn knee broken hand, and Chavez' broken face.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          I hope he is banned 7 months or longer, because now we won't have to be force fed a rematch. Let's all point and laugh at Bob Arum!
          Uhh he made millions from the fight. And the fact that you want to see a man get suspended for weed while drug cheats are getting away is really ironic.

Comment

Everybody should smoke cannabis everyday... It is not a performance enhancer, so who cares?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
                And what else did da guy test positive for?
                It's only commission testing so most likely they won't pick up anything else.
                Originally posted by WESS View Post
                I hope he is banned 7 months or longer, because now we won't have to be force fed a rematch (even though Bob will still try and make one, Texas?). Let's all point and laugh at Bob Arum!
                We might still get it unless Martinez demands OST and not in Texas. They both have to go thru surgery and heal up too.

Comment

Wow! this kid is on the express train on his way to self destruction! the hard headed never learn!
                  Last edited by codey; 09-20-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

BTW: Hasn't anyone heard of SECOND-HAND smoke .... I'm just saying

Comment

an alchlkie and a druggie/like the old man...a year off & he goes 2 '68 & Ward ko's him...

Comment

Working...
                      X