Woman eats spaghetti in subway, starts a brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman eats spaghetti in subway, starts a brawl

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/s...r94thJ0nj6HP6N

Some people just dont have any shame whatsoever.

i dont live near a subway, i think, but whats wrong with eating if ur hungry?? i would get mad if some one called me an animal too......

Comment

Only happens in america!

If it was in uk nobody would give a damn!

America is a scary place to live. All those guns + crazy people = not a good place to live imo

Tbh i feel bad for all the normal americans out there who are nice people. They live in such a ****.hole sometimes with weirdos out there.

I mean god if u r hungry just eat on the damn train...why do people have to give u hassle like that woman who didn't want that other woman to eat her spag bol in peace.

Still even though the black woman wasn't at fault there is really no need to get violent over an ignorant person.
      Last edited by Xercen; 03-19-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

They should've all killed each other. World would be a better place.

The white woman should have minded her business and the black women should have just left it alone. They were lookin for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
          i dont live near a subway, i think, but whats wrong with eating if ur hungry?? i would get mad if some one called me an animal too......
          from what i hear you cant eat in subway trains.

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
          Only happens in america!

If it was in uk nobody would give a damn!

America is a scary place to live. All those guns + crazy people = not a good place to live imo
          new york city.....

Comment

i don't get it.

where are the scales? it looks like they hadn't weighed in yet. don't stare downs usually come after both fighters are weighed?

how much purse will they lose?

the fight's still on right?

will this be streamed? pm me a link, pls

Comment

Gotta agree with the black *****es tbh. There is nothing wrong with eating food on the bus or subway. If you're hungry, then eat. She might of had a long ass way to go and her food is getting cold. I don't understand how it's animal like behavior to eat on the subway.

Comment

This type of **** wont happen between males.

A guy will tell you in all seriousness but kind of joking , man that is some smelly food. And well prob talk about it , and maybe the person eat it will try to finiosh it fast and have some consideration.

But females are so fukn dumb.

I swear I cannot picture 2 men fighting over smelly food. Thats something women do.

Comment

A fucking hate people like that white bitch that bring up some stupid ass shit just to start some shit. Just mind your fuckin business and everything will be fine. Did she pay for that spaghetti? No, then let her fucking eat shes hungry.

Comment

if someone wants to eat then let them eat. but the girl did eat like she had just found out what a fork was used for...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X