No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Support Pacquiao Again

I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

Manny's not ducking random blood tests.
    Check the FACTS again:

Arum wants only 2 random tests before a 30-day cutoff, and another
    test immediately postfight.

Roach has no problem with any random testing up to a 5-day cutoff,
    plus a test immediately postfight.

Pacquiao is even more amenable...
    All he wants is 1 day cutoff, with a test immediately postfight.
    Who could fucking call THAT unreasonable?

The Mayweathers WANT testing up to and including fight night itself,
    which is bull**** from a TESTING point of view, no matter how you slice
    it. What they are really after is to mess with Manny's head. They know
    Pac truly believes that "blood drawn = lost strength", and that Pac also
    feels just as strongly that it takes a few days for him to recover 100% .

The lawsuit? It should have been filed long before this, the minute
    Sr. opened his mouth about doping. At this point it's too late, and
    hurts Pac's image --and you can all blame his special adviser for that.

h.
    Last edited by horge; 12-25-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

If he's clean, he has nothing to hide. There is no other way to slice it. And if he's afraid of needles, how the hell can anyone ever idolize this man again? AFRAID OF ****ING NEEDLES? JESUS CHRIST, I have cousins under 4 years old who will take a ****ing shot for a sucker. Pacquiao is a joke. I think he's on roids and I'll never change my mind until this test goes through.

Comment

your not a Pac fan.. cause you would know that Pac agreed to the test just not a test so close to the fight..

If you know anything about Ped there no way to hide it with so many random test anyways..

youre a fake pac fan.. and a undercover *****..

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.
          You know that this kind of reaction that Floyd wanted for the fans to react on the testing issue. Making him look the innocent and good guy.

Basically, you fell on Floyd's trap.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
            Check the FACTS again:

h.

post the link or its not true sorry bro

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post

Im a Pacquiao fan two yet like you cant understand why hes willing to let undoubtably his biggest pay day slide just for the sake of a few blood and urine tests especially seen as mayweather will do it no probz i mean people say hes scared of needles and his own blood yet he is willing to take the blood test 3 times...but you cant help but feel something is going on as he doesnt want the tests being random and by the way to the dude that said he wants at least a 1 day cut off if that was the case the fight would be going ahead as the last time the blood tests would be allowed is on the day of the weight in there will be no blood drawn come fight night
              Last edited by omz4life; 12-25-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

haha i love hiow these tards pretend to be pac fans
                this has been done to death

thanks for wasting internet space

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  You know that this kind of reaction that Floyd wanted for the fans to react on the testing issue. Making him look the innocent and good guy.

Basically, you fell on Floyd's trap.
                  well what do u expect when

manny pac best boxer in the world refuses RANDOM drug tests

c'mon meow lol

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                    Check the FACTS again:

h.
                    I couldnt agree more. ive been posting this exact message for the past 3 days.

Comment

Working...
                    X