Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I embarrassed to say i ordered this fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    Holyfield vs Sherman Williams in 2011. It was like $15. Holyfield got a cut from an accidental butt and it was declared a no contest in the 3rd. In between fights they had a Ray Charles impersonator singing songs. It was the most ridiculous PPV ever. My friend who doesn't watch much boxing wanted to get it since it was Holyfield and I told him I wouldn't pay for that ****, so we ended up going in $8-$7
    Yea that fight was straight BS. LOL

Comment

Also i will add Jones vs. Tarver 2 to the list smh... the first time my dad ordered a Roy Jones Fight and it was the last time we paid for a Roy Jones fight.

Comment

Mayweather v Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Mayweather v Pacquiao
          that and Tyson vs. Lewis weren't the best fights but they were the fights of the centuries at the time... even though they werent that great I am still happy to be apart of that history.

Comment

Holyfield vs Sherman i think

Comment

Also i paid 16$ for HBO just to watch Hopkins vs. Kovalev... Waste of money.

Comment

I paid $100 for a fight where there was constant flinching from feints, lots of running and what do ya know?!...the judges scored it for the blue corner but gave it to the red corner. What a corrupt crock of ****e that was. BBC right in the a$$ raped this ppv was. I regret buying it every single day of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  Holyfield vs Sherman Williams in 2011. It was like $15. Holyfield got a cut from an accidental butt and it was declared a no contest in the 3rd. In between fights they had a Ray Charles impersonator singing songs. It was the most ridiculous PPV ever. My friend who doesn't watch much boxing wanted to get it since it was Holyfield and I told him I wouldn't pay for that ****, so we ended up going in $8-$7

i died at the ray charles impersonator and the $8-7 split

Comment

Working...
                  X