Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: As Soon as Golovkin Has a Fight, Everyone Wants Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    I can respect that. I was so used to pussie g fans saying he could do no wrong I did put you in that group. I rock with Ward but if he was ducking Kovalev I would not respect that at all. I want the best to fight the best. So if Ward is supposed to be the best it's only right he move up in weight and prove it if there is not a person in his weight class to do it.

If Ward brought a fighter up from 154 to 168 to fight him I would call him out on that. But it's good to see people call a spade a spade.
    Ward is about to fight a 168er bum, and fixates on a 160er, so you better start calling him out on it

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Ward is about to fight a 168er bum, and fixates on a 160er, so you better start calling him out on it

Ward is about to fight Kovalev in November. And pussie g is about to fight a fuucking career WW in September. What happen to mando? What happen to Brook moving up and making a case at 160? You remember the bull shyt you was saying to excuse pussie g ducking Lara!

pussie g is a fuucking fraud. After all that shyt you was talking about Lara should become the mando and pussie g fought a person who is a weight division smaller. Your proud of pussie g for fighting a WW huh? pussie g is so brave for ducking Lara and fighting Brook huh?

Comment

Ward is about to fight Kovalev in November. And pussie g is about to fight a fuucking career WW in September. What happen to mando? What happen to Brook moving up and making a case at 160? You remember the bull shyt you was saying to excuse pussie g ducking Lara!

pussie g is a fuucking fraud. After all that shyt you was talking about Lara should become the mando and pussie g fought a person who is a weight division smaller. Your proud of pussie g for fighting a WW huh? pussie g is so brave for ducking Lara and fighting Brook huh?
        It's all about the bizness, doe.

No one can be a business man except for GGG around here

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Seems to me he is fixated on Kovalev since he has a signed contract to fight him. Ward doesn't bring up Trip. Seems like only you hardcore Golovkin fans pretend that this fight isn't contracted and scheduled to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Bingo!!

Havent heard anyone call out GGG after he signed but i have heard Them saying "oh we would have foughbt them if it was offered" or "soon we will move up and fight ______"

Sad but we have heard this before.

So many saying Lara has TV issues but when he was SCREAMING GGG name they werent even acknowledging it.
            Loeffler is referring to the last few years. It's hard to deny that several fighters at 160 have said many bold things about GGG, but have not followed through when pressed to fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              He's willing, but never made a move to do so. Has only mentioned DeGale now that he is fighting Brook, and said nothing of Zurdo when negotiations with Eubanks started going south. With any other fighter you would have called this a duck
              What are you talking about? Even Arum himself said that Zurdo would be ready for a GGG matchup in 2017. And DeGale has said he would fight GGG, but only at 168. Both guys were unavailable for a September bout.

Comment

Is he or is he not
                1. About to fight a 168 bum?
                2. Fixated on a 160er he calls lil G?

So you lied about calling him out on it, figures.

Brook promoter made an offer to Ggg for at least 2x his career high, and a ppv opportunity in a lucrative new market. Lara promoter (who is this btw?) or manager haven't even called Gggs people, much less made an offer. Instead of bringing lots of money, he demands lots more than he's worth

For the 10th time dummy, if you want to fight the champ and bring nothing to the table, you go Mando. If you want it of course

Comment

This coming from the guy whose fighter said on camera that Brook was too small when the idea of him fighting Brook was brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Seems to me he is fixated on Kovalev since he has a signed contract to fight him. Ward doesn't bring up Trip. Seems like only you hardcore Golovkin fans pretend that this fight isn't contracted and scheduled to happen.
                    He doesn't bring him up? You mean he doesn't bring him up as much as his hypocrite fans here do? Hunter was just saying, well they tried to fight Ggg and their Swedish target bum didn't want it, so they're forced to fight the Colombian smw bum.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                      that is not true, Lara has been calling out ggg for more than 2 years, and before they chose brooks, the Cuban was asking for the fight, both were free, stating this bs only prove that you are a hater or a fanboy,
                      He was referring to in the past few years that after GGG secures a fight, then that's when all these other boxers start calling him out for a fight. Lara is not immune to this criticism. Neither is Ward, Jacobs, & most recently Eubank dropped a new quote every day on twitter but let the deadline pass. You have to remember: during the Eubank negotiations, HBO set a hard date (Sept 10) and a venue (O2 Arena in London) when it appeared that a GGG/Eubank fight was set. So when it fell apart, they were looking at probably having to restart a whole new round of negotiations for another boxer...& this is after being jerked around by GBP for weeks. The window was closing & the viable British options had nearly run dry. It was lucky that Brook was willing to get the deal done in 48 hours. Don't make it sound like GGG is cherry picking. Because in order to cherry pick, GGG needs to have options.

Comment

Working...
                      X