No announcement yet.

Manny pacquiao resume is one of the most impressive in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    However Manny pacquiao is listed as #48 on Floyd mayweathers resume.....so that makes Floyd's even more impressive....besides the fact that he's UNDEFEATED.

FLOYD toyed with the man who you worshipped and destroyed many lives on may2nd.

So for the sake of this being a respectable boxing forum, Never compare their resumes without acknowledging FLOYD BEAT MANNY.

THANKS.

Do you think that they can ever move forward? I think Floyd lost to Castillo, but I am not making slow motion videos. It is what it is.

I enjoyed the pain Maidana brought, but Floyd adjusted, and won the fight.

But, do you think PAC's boy toys can move forward?

One last question.

Porter or Thurman?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      I feel like when people mention Pacquiao resume they never really count his losses. You can fight 20 number one guys in a row but if you lose none of that matters. He has 6 losses and 2 draws not saying that's bad but let's stop acting like his resume is the best ever. It's a reason Boxrec has Floyd ranked ahead of him all time
      They are not boxing fans! T@rds are special!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        The Manny myth only exists because of the Mayweather hate. The same with lil g.
        Well put! The myth of the Manny!

Comment

I thought it was a discussion about Pac's fights

pls let me post this :

Sasakul :
          Chatchai was a legendary fighter. and he boxed Manny's ear off the whole fight....well except when Pac landed that looping left

Nedal Hussein - Hussein was super prime and it was long night for Manny...very controversial fight as the ref seems to be out if favoring Manny and Hussein as dirty as hell.

Ledwabba : 2nd title and 2 weeks notice. boom.

edit : i planned on posting everything but i realize there's so many LOL

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            That's a good win for Floyd.

Maybe his best win.

That win would have been way better (and a harder work) pre Marquez KO IMO.

Pacquiao has taken more risks, faced greater opposition in his career (I'm talking mainly about his career at lower weights =Under 135).

He faced Bradley 3 times, Marquez 4 times, Barrera 2 times, Morales 3 times and many other champions.

He's the only fighter in our era coming close to true oldschool fighters.

Floyd might be overhall the best tough.

thanks for that. your perspective is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              I thought it was a discussion about Pac's fights

pls let me post this :

Sasakul :
              Chatchai was a legendary fighter. and he boxed Manny's ear off the whole fight....well except when Pac landed that looping left

Nedal Hussein - Hussein was super prime and it was long night for Manny...very controversial fight as the ref seems to be out if favoring Manny and Hussein as dirty as hell.

Ledwabba : 2nd title and 2 weeks notice. boom.

edit : i planned on posting everything but i realize there's so many LOL

cheers!

Good stuff! Manny is great! He even gets KTFO in impressive style! KO of the year maybe the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Good stuff! Manny is great! He even gets KTFO in impressive style! KO of the year maybe the decade.

he was kayoed cold THREE TIMES.

That's fine

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  he was kayoed cold THREE TIMES.

That's fine
                  I'm not drinking! So it must not be fine to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X