Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you polite when your friend's show you girls they smashed but they ugly af?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you polite when your friend's show you girls they smashed but they ugly af?

Have you ever been in this situation? My friend finally showed me a pic of this chick he was banging on the side and I had to lie my ass off. Do you guys lie too or are you straight up with your friends?

My hardest friend goes out with the ugliest girl... the first time I saw her, I thought it was his gran.

I can obviously NEVER tell him, so I have to flirt with her out of politeness.... when they go I have let rip with all the bile I've stored up.

Comment

No, I tell them the truth.

Comment

we have homeys that have hidden girls for YEARS just because we have no mercy when it comes to that ****

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          My hardest friend...
          Why do you care about how hard your friend can get and how do you know he gets harder than your other friend???

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Why do you care about how hard your friend can get and how do you know he gets harder than your other friend???

Seriously though, it's made us all realise the flaws in the relationship that none of us are honest with him.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              we have homeys that have hidden girls for YEARS just because we have no mercy when it comes to that ****
              ^^^^ this
              Had a friend come visit me out here in Hawaii. Thought he was by himself, found out later he had a girl with him but left her at the hotel.
              Dudes, pictures he took here didn't even have her in them.
              Till this day no one knows who it was.

Comment

why the **** you got to polite with your friends for? lmfao nerds.

if he smashing a ugly chick you can tell him not like its his wife or someshit lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  ^^^^ this
                  Had a friend come visit me out here in Hawaii. Thought he was by himself, found out later he had a girl with him but left her at the hotel.
                  Dudes, pictures he took here didn't even have her in them.
                  Till this day no one knows who it was.

people be photoshopping b1tches out of pics
                  Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 03-31-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    people be photoshopping b1tches out of pics
                    There's one where you can see a shoulder, that's it.
                    We were still talking **** about her shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                    X