Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"About Billions" Broner vs Lucas WARtthysse @10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manboyeatme View Post
    When he got slapped around by Garcia and KD by Molina. Ive watched him fight for awhile now. Broner despite losing to Maidana showed a lot of character and I thought did fairly well. To me Maidana is a larger and tougher opponent. That is why I think Broner will win by decision.
    LOL! The only character that he showed was that of a BEEYOTCH! Excessive holding? looking to the ref for help cause he was getting beat up? rolling around on the ground like a baby trying to get Maidana DQed? Sucker punching after the bell and that was the only time Maidana was really hurt? Yeah lots of character!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Matty might not be the beast people once thought he was but Broner has crap defense and an iffy chin.

Broner gets rocked and does the crip walk a few times early, holds on and eventually gets finished by the 10th or 11th.
      Basically how I see it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        As much as I admire Broner's toughness,I think he loses to Matt's..I would love to see it tho..
        Well said. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by bmud reggin View Post
          LOL! The only character that he showed was that of a BEEYOTCH! Excessive holding? looking to the ref for help cause he was getting beat up? rolling around on the ground like a baby trying to get Maidana DQed? Sucker punching after the bell and that was the only time Maidana was really hurt? Yeah lots of character!
          Agreed. Lucas probably stops Broner late.

Comment

wonder how this thread fares today,not in 2014 when lucas was this super hype beast

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              wonder how this thread fares today,not in 2014 when lucas was this super hype beast
              That's why it's a great thread, interesting to see who changes their mind how that Lucas has been exposed and AB is taking over the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Fight isn't happening mang
                If it doesn't then let it be known that Broner is ducking a hungry lion in Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO @ poll results...Broner is going to catch a beatdown.
                  Been telling people this, but all people see is Lucas looking out for his own health in his last fight.

Comment

lmao, mathysse will ragdoll broner, smh

Comment

i think broner beats him myself. mattyssee cant over power broner like maidana did

Comment

Working...
                      X