Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your user title, what does it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My means what it says: New York City sucks. Someone didn't change that for me, I put it myself. Why? Because NYC sucks for the most part. Manhattan is nothing more than an over-hyped, overpriced parking lot jammed with hipsters, yuppies and oblivious pedestrians. The Bronx has nothing really notable other than Puerto Ricans who can't drive worth shit, Brooklyn and Queens are cramped, and Staten Island is just terrible all around.

Thankfully I live just outside the 5 boroughs, but I frequently have to travel to NYC for work and I'm seeing a woman in Southern Harlem.

Comment

Some **** changed it after i made a thread claiming baseball was on life support.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        My means what it says: New York City sucks. Someone didn't change that for me, I put it myself. Why? Because NYC sucks for the most part. Manhattan is nothing more than an over-hyped, overpriced parking lot jammed with hipsters, yuppies and oblivious pedestrians. The Bronx has nothing really notable other than Puerto Ricans who can't drive worth shit, Brooklyn and Queens are cramped, and Staten Island is just terrible all around.

Thankfully I live just outside the 5 boroughs, but I frequently have to travel to NYC for work and I'm seeing a woman in Southern Harlem.
        I agree, i found New York garbage for the most part.

London is garbage too.

Comment

It's the title of a Frank Zappa song. The song was based on true story about a guy from central Illinois who used to rob women and give them enemas. Since Zappa is my avatar, and I'm from central Illinois, I thought it fit in pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I don't have a reference for the way Bronx Ricans drive, but the ones here on the island are some of the worst drivers I have ever encountered. Myself not included as I drive frequently here.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Some **** changed it after i made a thread claiming baseball was on life support.
            I used to love baseball, but it's been boring me to death the past couple of years.

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            It's the title of a Frank Zappa song. The song was based on true story about a guy from central Illinois who used to rob women and give them enemas. Since Zappa is my avatar, and I'm from central Illinois, I thought it fit in pretty well.

Comment

Working...
            X