Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

so tell me why he got the cotto fight as soon as he left top rank and he hasnt fought a top rank fighter since,cause you gotta be with top rank to fight a top rank fighter
    First off, Cotto and Floyd were both in the same stable until the Oscar fight. So the fight would have been made eventually but Floyd just didn't want to face Margarito. I find it comical to bring up that whole Margarito/Cotto .... man just fight Margarito now, Cotto fight will happen when it happens ..... consequently we had the Margarito duck!

Arum stated that Floyd was on top of the hill and if there was one guy that can beat him was Cotto. Unfortunatley, when Cotto was ready, Floyd went on a long vacation.

Manny vs Oscar was made yet Oscar was not part of Top Rank so you can't say a fight can't be made. The fact of the matter is that Floyd retired when the WW division was starting to get interesting.

Why was the Cotto fight made this year? This was too late my friend. At this point in time, Cotto is low risk high reward (ie money) for Floyd. Everyone new that. So it was made easily.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      yeah larry's a joke obv. i'll fight margarito only if you guarantee me quadruple my previous high to fight hoya. what does hoya have to do with fighting margarito? why didn't floyd make the same 20 mill guarantee when he fought baldomir? because it's a stupid fight killing demand and he didn't want to kill the baldomir fight cause he sucked. and if you want more proof how full of sh-it floyd is he only got a 10 million guarantee when he actually fought hoya yet he was asking for 20 from arum? gtfo!
      If he didnt leave arum he would not have gotten the oscar fight at all he made the same 8 million for the lineal title instead of the dam wbo title
      Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Bro you post this thread, highlight one portion of my first comment, then ignore the rest(like a punk) now ya duckin and dodging everything I post! LOL I dont diss Floyd with name calling! I dont diss him at all, I just speak facts about how I feel let down.
      what did i dodge?

Comment

Hey Larry in all seriousness how many Floyd pics are up in the room that u rent?

Comment

He's never ducked anyone.

Comment

an excuse??floyd was negotiating a oscar fight and his career payday and Arum said hell no.....he went on to become the highest payed athlete in the world..how is that an excuse?
            How was it an excuse? Again timelines are very important .... Floyd could have fought Margarito the year prior to fighting Oscar but Floyd never wanted to fight Margarito.

Once Floyd was interviewed about Margarito after we found out about the illegal wraps ..... Floyd admitted to ducking Margarito and stated something like this: "I knew that I should have avoided fighting Margarito because I knew that there was something wrong with him" lol! pure duck my friend!!!

Comment

If he didnt leave arum he would not have gotten the oscar fight at all he made the same 8 million for the lineal title instead of the dam wbo title

what did i dodge?
              You duck every comment I post, including my first long one! Your not a true fight fan of the sport! You pick and choose fighters to hate, and fighters to be biased for.

Comment

Amir khan would beat Mayweather at 147. Mayweather is a joke.

Comment

Let's have some fun at the end of the year doing the exact same thing that's been happening every other day for the whole year infesting NSB with the same **** over and over ?.

Comment

Floyd and Margarito:

"I did hear from him," Arum said of Mayweather. "He decided not to fight this summer. I made him a tremendous offer. I think Margarito is the riskiest fight for him of anyone out there."

Mayweather adviser Leonard Ellerbe told ESPN.com that Mayweather passed on the fight not because he is ducking Margarito, but because he couldn't be ready to fight by Aug. 12. Mayweather injured his right hand during a dominating April 8 victory against Zab Judah.

"Floyd is not 100 percent healthy," Ellerbe said. "He has a bruised right hand. His hand is not broken. It's bruised, but it's a bad bruise. He wants to go into any fight 100 percent healthy. If Antonio Margarito happens to be the best available option when he is healthy, so be it.

"We are not turning down Margarito. I want to make that crystal clear. When and if he is the best available option for Floyd's next fight, that's the direction he will move in."
                    There you go, Floyd officially ducked Margarito because he had a bruise on his hand.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 12-31-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

SO why would Floyd duck Margarito.

Beating Oscar is better than beating Margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X