No announcement yet.

Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Cliff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Cliff

You're a conspiracy theorist. Everything is fine because the government said so. Move along.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          You're a conspiracy theorist. Everything is fine because the government said so. Move along.
          Yeah, this is one big conspiracy alright

Comment

while were sharing stories about cliff's I thought I'd share mine. this is my favorite Cliff...

Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 11-21-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Really, Ron? What can we do to avoid the impending calamity then? What's that you say? Put out racist newsletters and then claim the UN is coming for your guns? The economy is as good as saved. Thankyou Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Really, Ron? What can we do to avoid the impending calamity then? What's that you say? Put out racist newsletters and then claim the UN is coming for your guns? The economy is as good as saved. Thankyou Ron.
                Got this thread covered buddy. Nobody here is gonna question a country that lied to get into war with vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Yeah, this is one big conspiracy alright
                  Yeah I was waiting for huckleberry hound to come around just thought Id get the ball rolling lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Got this thread covered buddy. Nobody here is gonna question a country that lied to get into war with vietnam.
                    I see. What lie was that then?

Remember kids, if history doesn't support your viewpoint simply invent your own!

Comment

Working...
                    X