Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else remember being force fed "Manny fights for pride, not money" BS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny only fights for pride and his people. He pays his taxes and is faithful to his wife and family. Manny doesn't promote or support drugs/alcohol, gambling, prostitution, and animal cruelty like cockfights. Manny doesn't support people who harbor fugitive criminals and is in full support in cleaning up the sport of boxing from drug cheats. Manny only does business with honest people like Bob Arum there for Manny will never leave Arum because of his loyalty to this good and wholesome man. You guys letting your hate blind you from this reality of Pacman's goodness. Warrrrrrr Pacman!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Floyd is a businessman. He fights for money. That's common knowledge.

He'll make an unbelievable amount of money by fighting Paqciao than fighting anybody else. That's also common knowledge.

He knows he'll make tons of money he never would have earned figthing other fighters. But he just won't fight Manny.

Is this guy not worried about his ducking legacy? He's about to retire and still not doing something about it.
      Floyd only fights for money. Ironically, legacy and money go together when fighting Manny. But he won't fight Manny. He must be truly scared of Pac. I keep looking for an explanation for it, I can't find any.

Comment

40 million isn't enough for The Fighting Pride of The Philippines! He is such a diva...

Imagine how much he could help his countrymen as a congressmen with 40 million in his pocket. At the end of the day he is just as much as a snake as the next guy

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Floyd only fights for money. Ironically, legacy and money go together when fighting Manny. But he won't fight Manny. He must be truly scared of Pac. I keep looking for an explanation for it, I can't find any.

Because you ignore truth. I don't know how many times Bob Arum and members of Pac's team have said they are the reason the fight hasn't been made..

I mean even just in the last 2 weeks Bob was going around admitting to protecting Chavez from a fighter like Martinez all this time.

Really, its never been about Pac being deathly scared of blood and needles, his badly cut eye that bled for months, the temporary stadium that had to be built or the fact that Pac turned down a 50-50 split or even a 40 million flat fee. It's always been about Bob's agenda and as of late he's been pretty clear on what that is.

If you still haven't figured it out, than look at Manny's options for his upcoming fight in November. Yes, you won't find Mayweather's name on that list chief. Bob's never wanted the fight from day one and was just using Floyd's name to hype the manny man pac.

I hope you agree that you won't ignore the facts anymore. However I'm sure between now and when Bob actually lets Pac fight Mayweather he will make his agenda crystal clear as he did with his other overly hyped fighter in Chavez jr.

You will see why Chavez was protected all this time come September 15th. Sometime next year in Pac's very last fight, you will also see why Bob protected Manny from Floyd all these years too.

Comment

Manny fights for HIS fans,whoever they want him to fight he fights,money isnt an issue at all,Pride and God is what he follows,he will fight for less money and maybe even free JUST FOR HIS FANS..he is a MAN OF GOD

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              Pride should make him want to make the Bradley situation right.
              But the Money he can earn fighting a guy (Cotto) he already beat is better.
              Some say there's no reason to rematch Timmy cause he obviously beat him, a Cotto rematch makes more sense. UMMMM didn't he KO Cotto?

As for JMM, why does the "8 div, FOTD, Super Human, God" need multiple goes at "convincingly" beating a blown up LW?

Money not only is and has always been the root of evil, but it's has also been the key to why he fights.... LOL

The past has a way of biting you in the A$$ don't it LOL!
              It was all an act and I'm enjoying seeing this shyt fall apart LMBAO!!
              Listen all floms. If there is someone who fights for money than pride between Pac and Floyd. The coward will leave Pac many miles behind. Examine this fact.

From 2008-2012 the coward fought 4x only. He fought less for lesser risk opponents for more money. He doesn't mind doing his dirty disgusting tricks like sucker punched that bum Ortiz and weight cheated a bloated lightweight Marquez to ensure his victory. He fought 38 old grandpa past prime shot Mosley and past prime 5 years older Cotto in 2012 instead the prime Cotto in 2008 but faked his retirement to duck young prime Cotto, Mosley and Margarito.

In the same year Pacquiao from 2008-2012 fought 10x in 5 different weight classes and achieved great accomplishments like the first boxer in history who won an 8 divisions titles in 8 weight divisions and 4 lineal titles not to mention his awards Fighter of the Decade! See the big difference floms who is fighting for pride or for money?
              Last edited by straightleft; 08-26-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

The internet lets you know these people exist. :|...

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                  yep the duck who won 0 titles at catch weights and 0 vacant titles
                  Small question....Mayweather was offered 50 mill and declined....I think they are both at fault and egos play a big part...As to say pac is to blame is,to say the least,stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    40 million isn't enough for The Fighting Pride of The Philippines! He is such a diva...

Imagine how much he could help his countrymen as a congressmen with 40 million in his pocket. At the end of the day he is just as much as a snake as the next guy
                    Manny doesn't even pay his taxes so I doubt his countrymen will see any nickle of the 40mil...

Comment

Can any of you provide a link or video of Manny saying this...Funny not one person has done this? If you cant...well then as usual it would just be funny to see more Floyd fans look stupid as usual!

If it is a realistic statement, it is a whooooole lot better than being called "Money" and ducking fights for big paydays because youre a chicken shlt...hehehehehlolhehehe!

Comment

Working...
                      X