No announcement yet.

can we have a seperate section for mayweather pac threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we have a seperate section for mayweather pac threads

Its boring, lets face it mayweather is **** scared of facing manny. He nearly got koed by a 38 year old man, so what manny would do to him is unbarable.

The point is, these threads are monotenous, and predictable and clog up the forum for us other great posters that talk about fights that are actually going to happen.

Discuss

poll coming.
    yes, its clogging up BS
    88.24%
    NO,
    11.76%
    yes and no you pricks
    0.00%

NSB dies..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      NSB dies..
      Nsb lives make it the mega fight section

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Its boring, lets face it mayweather is **** scared of facing manny. He nearly got koed by a 38 year old man, so what manny would do to him is unbarable.

The point is, these threads are monotenous, and predictable and clog up the forum for us other great posters that talk about fights that are actually going to happen.

Discuss

poll coming.
        almost got koed your silly.

Comment

I dont think it needs to be in its own section. I can guarantee you it wont stay contained. The reason it would get out of hand again is the same reason its out of hand now...

The mods dont really give a ****. They may sneak around and secretly delete threads but they arent vocal about what theyre doing and why. Most seem to only enforce rules when its a thread that doesnt fit well with their personal opinions.

Comment

I think that there should be a separate section for Floyd fighting/not fighting Manny and the whole PED thing. I'm sick of it. Obviously you can't stop threads about either fighters up coming and/or signed fights.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Discuss

poll coming.
              If it is so boring why do you insist on trying to spark an argument? That first paragraph is just begging for a row, not to mention being littered with grammar and spelling mistakes

And I agree, it is boring.
              Last edited by Sage84; 06-23-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I stared one of these the other day but it got deleted. I'm in agreement, it's pretty much a Pacman & Mayweather forum run by the *******s.

Clear that crap into a subsection so we can talk boxing not just read about Pacman not taking tests and Floyd being a coward.

Comment

I haven't entered a Pacquiao/Mayweather related thread for a good 6 months now so it doesn't bother me.

To be honest, I can't believe people are actually still harping on about it. Mayweather - Pacquiao will not happen. Quit fantasizing over you're beloved idols, they're pathetic.

Comment

Can we NOT have any mayweather pac threads? This fight is not happening as of now, and so far not in the future. All these threads are all plain assumptions, conjectures, and he said she said types. Making a thread just for that makes the whole argument being brought up in those threads worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X