Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez deserves a fight with Rosado without criticism.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with it. It's either Rosado, Tureano Johnson or Heiland. Who cares to be honest?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Canelo needs someone who will force him to become a better fighter. Iron tempers iron. Taking a softball would be a mistake before a Golovkin fight.
      So he takes a hard challenge and takes some damage(war-like fight), would you be ok if he pushes back the GGG fight more?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Please if this fight happens it's sh.it

I get it ,GGG will be set up for Sept so they need a soft touch

But don't act like this is a mex / pr rivalry or make any other excuse why this is a good fight , it's not and your only lying to yourself. I'm ok with Gabe getting the paycheck that's about it.

I think it's an ok fight. Nothing wrong with that considering what Canelo has done in the last couple of years. If Canelo's last couple of fights were soft and took this fight, I'd be on the other side.

Comment

Fighting Rosado is a waste of time. If Canelo is going to fight a no hoper then I'd at least want them to be a former world champion so it looks good on his resume.

Only way I wouldn't mind Canelo fighting Rosado is if he was fighting 3 times this year and if the Rosado fight was on regular HBO.

Comment

Its a shit fight but I won't make big deal about it. If anything if should be Rosado vs. Cotto.

Comment

Do people realize how bad Rosado is? I mean he's probably not even a top 100 mw

Comment

If he's the face of the sport and lineal mw champ he can't fight guys like rosado. It's garbage plain and simple. He wants to be the ultimate A side yet will fight this gate keeper? Gimme a break

The odds will be damn near -10000 gabe gets his ass kicked by everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  I think it's an ok fight. Nothing wrong with that considering what Canelo has done in the last couple of years. If Canelo's last couple of fights were soft and took this fight, I'd be on the other side.
                  Don't get me wrong I'm a sucker , I'll watch probably even pay if it's PPV.

I get that Canelo really doesn't have any options on the HBO side for a May fight and Rosados probably the most recognizable name out of the bunch plus Nelo probably fights GGG in Sept . but honestly this is a garbage fight and really the only intrigue for me is will Nelo KO Rosado before the fight gets stopped due to Gabes face falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    So he takes a hard challenge and takes some damage(war-like fight), would you be ok if he pushes back the GGG fight more?
                    Why would it have to be to that extreme? There's PLENTY of guys at 160 who are unlikely to damage him, but will keep him on his toes and force him to keep progressing. Canelo is still improving with every fight and it would be a shame for him to lose that opportunity to step it up before Golovkin.

Comment

Terrible fight

Comment

Working...
                      X