Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your unpopular boxing opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
    Maidana beat Morales fair and square. Just because Morales didnt get killed in a few rounds they pretended what they wanted to see that old Morales was back.

Hopkins beat Calzaghe.

Judah is probably one of the greatest gate keepers of all time

Kirkland, Lara, Cotto, Martinez, GGG, Paul Williams would have all knocked Canelo out.

Pernell Whitaker is easily one of the top 5 fighters of all time.

Miguel Cotto is the most exciting but for some reason hated on fighter in all of boxing. Never has been in a boring fight yet people always want to call him a shot bum since the Pac loss even though he gave Floyd the most damage hes ever recieved in a fight.

Bernard Hopkins is a top 3 middleweight of all time.

Marquez is the greatest mexican fighter ever and would have knocked Morales out

Lennox Lewis was boring as hell and would have been KOd by Prime Tyson and Foreman
    I agree with this.

Tyson/Foreman>>>LennoxLewis>>>Klinchko brothers.
    Kinchko brother are officially all time greats, hall of famers , and pound for pounders for infinity.
    The math is easy , there's only 3 guys who could ever beat them, and they're all retired, this means Wlad and Vitali are ATG's no matter what.

Comment

• Marquez Pac 3 wasn't a robbery, just a close fight

Broner is underrated and just moved up in weight too fast

Marquez is overrated and has an overrated resume baring Pac

Pac is faster than Floyd

Comment

• Many people say Maidana has improved a lot, however I don't see much of an improvement. If one watches his four fights after the Alexander loss, you would see he still gets hit a lot and Broner at times was actually out boxing him.

Comment

• Mine is that Thurman is a fake lying put on a act in front of the cameras and highly overrated pile of crap

Comment

• Pac's rise was not natural...at all

Comment

• Marquez vs Bradley was a very close fight that could've been scored for both sides and I wouldn't mind the rematch.

SRL vs Hagler wasnt even close, I had it 8 - 4 for Sugar

There was no robbery in 2nd and 3rd Pacquiao vs Marquez fight. Pacquiao deserved to win. I think he should win the 1st one also.

Comment

• we are all idiots for paying $75 ppvs

Comment

• That a lot of PPV fights are fixed is some way, fighters getting paid off to lose, refs getting paid to score it for a certain fighter, and that boxing is starting to resemble the WWE.

Comment

• I feel like Manny Pacquiao is a hype job.

Comment

• Ortiz was doing great against Mayweather. People think Mayweather outclassed him which is not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X