Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling no one will buy Cotto v. Marg.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be buyibng it that's for sure, I am not the least bit interested in these guys. I will sopcast it

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
      Especially the casual fans...its a month away and I heard NOTHING....no kind of hype at all.

Comment

This thread should have never been bumped. Cotto-Margarito barely sold 400k, and that's pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          This thread should have never been bumped. Cotto-Margarito barely sold 400k, and that's pushing it.
          is not pushing it it did over 400k and it did it without a 24/7. How many PPV sales did Floyd do without 24/7? think about it.

Comment

It did 500K and Mayweather Jr's secret lover Ellerbe confirmed it.

Comment

it did closer or above 500K. Not bad for 2 "unknown fighters" at the time. Thats pretty much the best or better than Floyd did before DLH. What are you trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon View Post
                They don't start really hyping a fight until 3 to 4 weeks prior.. and hype has been poppin in every boxing forum I have seen.
                Abbadon...awesome pic of Cotto...can you pm me where i can get some nice pics of him with his new tats? I owe you a green k for that and a couple of your posts...I'm out now but i wrote it down. Getcha tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

It did closer to 500k homie...

Comment

another failure on burner's part

Comment

Working...
                    X