This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I am gonna see big nuts when I visit my buddy dexter in Columbus GA next year. We share common interests, doubt official stories, etc.
    I'm gonna see big nuts the next time I need to shave down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I'm gonna see big nuts the next time I need to shave down there.
      Que X files music...

The truth is out there.... Ufo.... Paranormal activity.... Jhonny bending Alexkid over, and giving Alexkid rectal probe-action....

End X files music....

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        No but ts is bignuts...

Comment

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
          wife did not wanna go but made the drive down to georgia from south carolina yesterday to hear him speak. was skeptical at first but guy draws a crowd. well over hundred people there to hear him talk about death god bible alterations extraterrestrials the purpose of 9/11 the universe and other stuff. not sure I agree with it all but the guy can preach up a storm and delivers it in a energetic and exciting way that keeps you interested. lasted close to 3 hours but time went fast.

recommend seeing him if you are close. good stuff.
          Thank you very much, Robert! Glad you liked it. There is one every 21st of the month. If you decide to come again, try convincing your wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            No but ts is bignuts...
            This dude obviously still has his feelings hurt for when I clowned him in the previous thread. I hate oversensitive blacks like this.

No, this guy is not me at all. He's just a fan. ANYONE can come see me. Except for you. I don't like you at all

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              BugNuts, do you realize we can check IP's here?
              80sboxingrules is NOT me. Again, ANYONE can come see me down here in Atlanta. There was exactly 132 people that came to see me.

this appears to have all started because syf is a paranoid crybaby. fcck that loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I am gonna see big nuts when I visit my buddy dexter in Columbus GA next year. We share common interests, doubt official stories, etc.
                Yes, I have not forgotten. Look forward to seeing you!

ShoulderRoll as well!

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  80sboxingrules is NOT me. Again, ANYONE can come see me down here in Atlanta. There was exactly 132 people that came to see me.

this appears to have all started because syf is a paranoid crybaby. fcck that loser.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    This dude obviously still has his feelings hurt for when I clowned him in the previous thread. I hate oversensitive blacks like this.

No, this guy is not me at all. He's just a fan. ANYONE can come see me. Except for you. I don't like you at all
                    Dude..this 80's boxing guy follows you around commenting on your stuff. He backed you up in a thread where we were conversing. I've seen him comment on other threads of yours as well.. either you have a groupie, or he's an alt.

Ockams razor applies.

What's the event? Who gonna travel across state to hear you speak? What venue were you in? So what's the name of the neighborhood you built again?

Whats more likely, that you are A... a builder of magical black neighborhoods that is also a public speaker at a vaguely disclosed location, backed by a groupie that logged onto boxingscene to laud your greatness...

Orrrr... B.. that you are some wannabe loser and his alt with delusions of grandeur that counts it a victory whenever some poor simp actually believes your extravagant tales.

Option B please.

Comment

I don't even know what life is anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X