Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blackwell: I'd Love To Land Final KO Shot on Jaw of Eubank Sr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blackwell: I'd Love To Land Final KO Shot on Jaw of Eubank Sr!

In an interview with The Sun, British champion Chris Eubank Jr and his father, Chris Eubank Sr., were tagged as "disgusting" and "inhuman" by Nick Blackwell for going against his family's wishes and holding a press conference three days after their near-tragic fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I tt looks as though the Billy Joe Saunders rivalry might be at play here, as we saw during and after the fight. With Eubank Snr having had his own tragedy to contend and live with, knowing how much it affected him after, I doubt very much there'd be any attempt to garner publicity in this way. The Eubanks get publicity, regardless. The fight and outcome were high profile, so instead of letting the media write their own stories, I think the Eubanks had every right to clarify their position. I feel Blackwell is way off the mark here.

Comment

Genuinely ridiculous from Blackwell.

The Eubank's handled the whole situation with class and respect.

Pre-fight, Blackwell (and his buddies Saunders and Fury) were absolute imbeciles. That carried on ringside throughout the fight and yet through it all the Eubank's remained dignified.

The only shameful behaviour came from Blackwell's side before and during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Genuinely ridiculous from Blackwell.

The Eubank's handled the whole situation with class and respect.

Pre-fight, Blackwell (and his buddies Saunders and Fury) were absolute imbeciles. That carried on ringside throughout the fight and yet through it all the Eubank's remained dignified.

The only shameful behaviour came from Blackwell's side before and during the fight.
        Agreed. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes from Blackwell. Eubanks were dignified and respectful during that press conference.

Comment

The Eubanks have the right to clarify and tell their side of the story
          Not sure what Blackwell is so angry about

Comment

this is very disrespectful coming from Blackwell the Embanks showed nothing but respect for him to fault them for addressing a very serious situation is just wrong.

Comment

Didn't know Blackwell was this insecure

Comment

Absolutely shameful from Blackwell. The Eubanks had every right to clarify themselves, imagine if they didn't, people would have been making up ****. Eubank Sr could possibly be the reason this idiot is still alive.

Comment

He's bitter, which I can sypathise with. He has to deal with his career coming to an end; that means dealing with grief and depression.

Comment

Eubank Sr would probably put Blackwell back into a coma

Comment

Working...
                    X