No announcement yet.

Mayweather suckerpunching Victor Ortiz unconscious was funny as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    Serious?Floyd was schooling him bad,and considering he is known for starting slow,Ortiz knew it would only get worse unless he done something
    Some ****ers on here don't have a clue about the sport
    The Floyd hate is so strong that they come up with stupid **** like this
    Cool story ALT account. I can say the same thing about any fight I want, and make it seem like concrete evidence.

"Julio cesar was schooling Pernell Whitaker bad! Considering he's primarily a come forward, body puncher, Pernell had no idea how to handle it."

You flowmos are such idiots. You guys always create ALTS to make it seem like the "majority" of people believe what you guys are saying. So sad.

You guys say ****, just to say ****, because you know theirs a bunch of flowmos like you, that will go out of their way to back each other up.

"Must protect his image, and whatever legacy he has!"

Comment

Yes, Floyd was winning, but to call that fight a domination, or a one sided fight, makes me not want to listen to your opinions on anything related to boxing. Especially debate on Floyd, because that's just a never ending battle with a Flowmo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Okay, he did it out of frustration. But I have a feeling you only watched the fight once, with Floyd goggles on. There is no way in hell, you can tell me that was a one sided domination. Unless you really, really refused to watch it objectively.
        Don't give me that "Floyd goggles" nonsense. Save that crap for some troll.

I didn't say it was complete and utter domination, but to claim that it was close and competitive is laughable at best. Mayweather was clearly winning that fight. And it was clearly frustrating Ortiz.

Comment

some alt trying to keep floyd name relevant probably larryx

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            Cool story ALT account. I can say the same thing about any fight I want, and make it seem like concrete evidence.

"Julio cesar was schooling Pernell Whitaker bad! Considering he's primarily a come forward, body puncher, Pernell had no idea how to handle it."

You flowmos are such idiots. You guys always create ALTS to make it seem like the "majority" of people believe what you guys are saying. So sad.

You guys say ****, just to say ****, because you know theirs a bunch of flowmos like you, that will go out of their way to back each other up.

"Must protect his image, and whatever legacy he has!"
            You calling anyone else an "alt account" is hilarious.

You're going all "Ortiz" on anyone not agreeing with you. Throw your temper tantrums all you want, it changes nothing. Mayweather was clearly winning that fight, and Ortiz got what he deserved.

And it's "flomo", nitwit. You can't even insult people right.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Don't give me that "Floyd goggles" nonsense. Save that crap for some troll.

I didn't say it was complete and utter domination, but to claim that it was close and competitive is laughable at best. Mayweather was clearly winning that fight. And it was clearly frustrating Ortiz.
              No words for you my man. I suggest you re watch that fight. It WAS CLOSE AND COMPETITIVE.....which is why I was pissed that Ortiz head butted him. If anything, the further along it went, it looked like Ortiz was gaining momentum. You can say whatever you want, but that's what I saw.

Yes, Ortiz head butted him out of frustration, but that's only because Ortiz is a complete and utter mental head case.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                You calling anyone else an "alt account" is hilarious.

You're going all "Ortiz" on anyone not agreeing with you. Throw your temper tantrums all you want, it changes nothing. Mayweather was clearly winning that fight, and Ortiz got what he deserved.

And it's "flomo", nitwit. You can't even insult people right.
                Yes, I'm an ALT account, because I got BANNED, not because I use an ALT account to post in the same threads, you "nitwit". Wow, nitwit bruh???? Fa real???

I'm not defending Ortiz, you "nitwit". I'm arguing the fact that the people don't think the fight was close and competitive.

I'm sorry, "*****s", have a tendency of exxagerating everything Floyd does.

Prime example of why I used Flowmo, instead of *****. You *****.

Comment

Notice how I respond instantly. I don;t need time to think of come backs. Flowmos always take their time, and try and come up with some salty ****. Because they always have that salty taste in their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    some alt trying to keep floyd name relevant probably larryx
                    I know right. We just had a great fight with Mares and Moreno. People were starting to talk about Martinez's next opponent. Boom! All of a sudden a Floyd thread pops up!

Flowmos response, when you go against Floyd in a Floyd thread: "Well what can you say, he is boxing. You guys can't stop talking about him!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Here is the thing about it to me no real fighter lets them self get hit clean TWICE in the face with their only reaction being to turn to look at the ref. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me~

Pretty much that is a real test for a guy if he is a true fighter or not, and Ortiz completely failed.
                      And Ortiz has always done that too. He did it with Berto. Gets up with his hands down.

Comment

Working...
                      X