No announcement yet.

Why Don't You Like Glenn Beck? Show Proof Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Hannity is complete and utter fake garbage... He is a watered down, corporate, cookie cutter version of Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh is the boss player, who keeps it at 100 at all times... You may not like what he says, and I don't agree with a lot, but that dude is keeping it real to himself...
    Limbaugh is worse than Beck.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      Rush is a f.ucking hypocrite.

He called for max punishment for drug offense come to find out the *** was popping oxy without prescription.

I don't know how you can respect an authoritarian like him.
      Yeah technically he is a hypocrit,, but he was talking more about the criminals in drug trade and the junkies robbing and stealing... Rush wasn't robbing and stealing, he had an abuse problem, not a criminal problem.. Not trying to make excuses for the guy, just trying to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        Limbaugh is worse than Beck.
        Of course he is to you,, your liberal,, Rush is your worst nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yeah technically he is a hypocrit,, but he was talking more about the criminals in drug trade and the junkies robbing and stealing... Rush wasn't robbing and stealing, he had an abuse problem, not a criminal problem.. Not trying to make excuses for the guy, just trying to be fair
          I get you.

Rush makes some points.....I mean I'm pro military and in terms of foreign policy I'm with him. But I just feel at a base level this country's judicial system is warped and he's like the spokesman for throwing everyone in jail.

DESPITE the fact he was engaged in schedule 3 narcotics offenses. Maybe it's a personal thing I don't know.

I did time behind bars and it bothers me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Because of south park

Comment

He's a sickening phony. His content conforms to the people paying him.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                What would you call Al Sharpton.

A guy like Sharpton is liberal, yet a worse person, dumber, knows hardly anything, yet would get praise over Glen Beck from almost everyone any day of the week.

Theirs an odd perception against the right these days. A perception that allows no room for wiggle. If you are on the right, no substantial argument even has to be made against you. You are just nuts.

I dont associate myself with either party btw, im just trying to have a discussion.
                Al Sharpton is one of the most disgusting people on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  What would you call Al Sharpton.

A guy like Sharpton is liberal, yet a worse person, dumber, knows hardly anything, yet would get praise over Glen Beck from almost everyone any day of the week.

Theirs an odd perception against the right these days. A perception that allows no room for wiggle. If you are on the right, no substantial argument even has to be made against you. You are just nuts.

I dont associate myself with either party btw, im just trying to have a discussion.
                  If your standard is that you're not Al Sharpton then your standards are low.

Comment

I like him, I listen to his show on my way to work every morning. I tend to agree with him a lot. Except when it comes to immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      If your standard is that you're not Al Sharpton then your standards are low.
                      I was pointing out a double standard in media with the perception of the right vs left.

Comment

Working...
                      X