Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Fernando Vargas do wrong in the Felix Trinidad fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the words of Jim Lampley... "Big left hook"

What a great fight. They need to make a legendary night on that fight.

Comment

Not wearing a Titanium cup.

Comment

When he had his feet under him he did just about everything right.

Comment

What he did wrong was taking the fight he should have been a cherry picker like Floyd

Comment

He was too confident and should had been more cautious in the first round

Comment

punched his way into a couple of huge left hooks to the mouth...

Comment

Vargas wasn't lured into a brawl, he had no choice. No one from 147-154 was going to keep Trinidad off them all night -- although you could just say "**** the fans" and just run all night. Trinidad was simply too relentless.

Comment

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong fight and no one has mentioned what I'm about to mention. HOW MANY TIMES DID TITO HIT VARGAS IN THE BALLS? I wasn't impressed with Tito. Anyone can aim a shot to the balls when he KNOWS he's about to get his ass handed to him. The only disappointment for me was that Vargas always acted like a tuff guy but he NEVER hit him back to the nuts. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    He didn't retaliate and hit Tito in the nuts a million times.
                    Actually he did and got points taken away because of it

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                      Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong fight and no one has mentioned what I'm about to mention. HOW MANY TIMES DID TITO HIT VARGAS IN THE BALLS? I wasn't impressed with Tito. Anyone can aim a shot to the balls when he KNOWS he's about to get his ass handed to him. The only disappointment for me was that Vargas always acted like a tuff guy but he NEVER hit him back to the nuts. Pathetic.
                      Umm vargas got taken a point away after tito did for punching at his balls also

Comment

Working...
                      X