• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpboxxer View Post
    Wow you really made me green. Thanks again
    No prob, do you want points to bet?

Comment

stop being racist against black people would be a good start. make good and funny posts will get you green k.

and yea, showing your girl's t*ts would totally get you green in perpetuity here.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        No prob, do you want points to bet?
        Sure, why not

Comment

Any suggestions? Ive noticed that people here dont take you serious when your rep is in the red.
          Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          stop posting bull**** for one.
          Best answer.

Comment

Sure, why not
            How much points?

Comment

How much points?
              I have no idea what the value is of those points. Just give me how much you want

Comment

I have no idea what the value is of those points. Just give me how much you want
                My donation giving is off and I'm on a phone right now, it takes me a lot of clicks to put my donation giving on. Later, ok?

Comment

My donation giving is off and I'm on a phone right now, it takes me a lot of clicks to put my donation giving on. Later, ok?
                  No problem. Take your time

Comment

Want to be green here ? Bash mayweather and talk up Pac. Its really that simple. Being green has nothing to do with quality posts. Its about posting shidt the trolls and teenagers agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                      Want to be green here ? Bash mayweather and talk up Pac. Its really that simple. Being green has nothing to do with quality posts. Its about posting shidt the trolls and teenagers agree with.
                      I could have turned you green but you talk too much. Believe whatever you want to believe but this is too big a place to box people into pro-floyd and pro-pac. I don't care whether you're one or the other but I can see from the way you posted that you are a floyd fan. I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you treat people with respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X