No announcement yet.

Arum blames ariza for the failed test and brandon gets suspended AA is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    So Pacquiao could have been dirty when he was with Ariza and that's why the testing was refused, Ariza was sacked and Pacquiao took a year off to flush his system, thanks Bob.
    Rios failed a urine test. Pac never refused urine tests.

Comment

Pac was on stuff when he was with ariza, now we know for sure. This is why he ended up gettin rid of Ariza

Comment

It's because moments like this that I reconsider my perspective on karma and the reality of it. Kicked Freddie and mocked him, and look what happens. Who's stuttering now Alexandra? **** you Ariza!!

Comment

Latin fighters are on a run of failed drug tests this year. Too bad because they should follow the great traditions their predecessors left for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            Rios failed a urine test. Pac never refused urine tests.
            Ya just Random ones

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
              So Pacquiao could have been dirty when he was with Ariza and that's why the testing was refused, Ariza was sacked and Pacquiao took a year off to flush his system, thanks Bob.
              There a reason he avoided ost for 4 years. That boy was juicing

Comment

If Pacquiao would been on some **** this is proof it would have showed up Ariza sucks at this stimulants **** lol.

Comment

Top Rank is just shady business all around. There's no telling what's at the heart of this situation at this point. could Ariza bed the person Manny claims to want to ruin his name? Has Bob Arum found a way to deflect attention from the Pacquiao tax situation by using Vada? Everything around that company seems suspect, and I can only hope Bradley's contract is up sooner rather than later.

Comment

Ariza thinks it's the contaminated cup in which they collected the last sample - they did not collect it in a sterile cup apparently. If that's true then the last sample will have to be deemed as inadmissable and therefore Rios would probably be cleared retroactively. But it will have to go through litigation for that to happen, there are enough extenuating circumstances to warrant a review and overturning at the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      It's because moments like this that I reconsider my perspective on karma and the reality of it. Kicked Freddie and mocked him, and look what happens. Who's stuttering now Alexandra? **** you Ariza!!
                      Yup karma is a *****. He got what he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                      X