Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, we know ****sexual behavior exists in nature. Really no disputing that. My question is, are there any animals other than humans that choose to mate exclusively ****sexual? Meaning outside of just sex/getting off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      So, we know ****sexual behavior exists in nature. Really no disputing that. My question is, are there any animals other than humans that choose to mate exclusively ****sexual? Meaning outside of just sex/getting off?
      There are probably some 100% gay dogs out there but they're afraid to be ostracized by the canine community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        How is that apples and oranges Birth control stop reproduction and sterile people cannot reproduce either, thats your one condition

& Personally I am not concerned about what other men do in their own sex lives, so yea i think its fine. Is it fine for Men to stick his dick in a women's ass, since its the act of **** sex that makes its "unnatural" right. Oh and not only men are gay btw, so are women and they dont have dicks to stick up each others ass, so i guess that natural right. Probably doesnt stop you from enjoying lesbian **** either
        We are animals, the point of animals is to reproduce.

Birth control is new to humans and is used by choice to stop a natural process.

Two males can never conceive a child, what more needs explaining?.

Being gay is not natural what ever you try and contrive to make it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          Birth Control is a Choice. ****sexuality is complex, it could be due to hormones.
          So we should hate gays because they cant control it, but its ok for those using birth control because its a "choice"?

I don't believe that a person can be 100% Gay or Lesbian, there is still attraction to the opposite sex in some form. Why are there so many Gays in Fashion?

How about a "recessive gay gene"?
          Those are some great beliefs, what does this mean exactly? I dont understand what fashion has to do with ****sexuality.

Also "recessive gay gene"? Another one of your beliefs that has nothing to back it up?

Yes, they could but only if they choose to because if they are 100% ****sexual then they can't have a child naturally.
          I thought theres no such thing as 100% ****sexual? And no they cant "naturally" has a child but a female couple can get sperm, passing on at least 1 partners "gay genes". Also gay men can get someone to carry a child passing on 1 partners gay gene as well. This happens

Wrong, If there is or was ever was a "gay gene" then it survived underground as many gays were persecuted, killed, and not allowed to practice openly. They had no choice but try to conform to social norms and practice ****sexuality secretly. These closet ****sexuals married with families, a wife and kid, thus spread their gene to modern times. Nature wasn't able to take its course because the instinct of self preservation is greater than the need to procreate.
          Wrong?

This whole post is complete speculation and made up crap that has absolutely nothing to back it up. Its nice to make up stuff to justify it but lets get back to reality. Your personal beliefs dont make it true. All you did was build on your own hypotheticals

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            We are animals, the point of animals is to reproduce.

Birth control is new to humans and is used by choice to stop a natural process.

Two males can never conceive a child, what more needs explaining?.

Being gay is not natural what ever you try and contrive to make it that way.
            Exactly, so according to you it is unnatural because they cant reproduce.

A person who is sterile can never conceive a child, ever

According to you being sterile is unnatural because they cant reproduce.

What needs more explaining?

Also birth control is not new to humans, even tho that doesnt matter at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              So, we know ****sexual behavior exists in nature. Really no disputing that. My question is, are there any animals other than humans that choose to mate exclusively ****sexual? Meaning outside of just sex/getting off?
              No, gay marriage is banned in the animal community as well

Comment

Exactly, so according to you it is unnatural because they cant reproduce.

A person who is sterile can never conceive a child, ever

According to you being sterile is unnatural because they cant reproduce.

What needs more explaining?

Also birth control is not new to humans, even tho that doesnt matter at all
                A sterile person would have a health problem.

Just like a gay person would have a mental health problem that attracts them to the same sex.

Comment

A sterile person would have a health problem.

Just like a gay person would have a mental health problem that attracts them to the same sex.
                  So both have health problems?....you might wanna rethink your argument, you're agreeing with me

So people with depression, bipolar disorder, down syndrome should be illegal as well?

Bigotry is a mental health problem, you should be illegal bro

Comment

So both have health problems?....you might wanna rethink your argument, you're agreeing with me

So people with depression, bipolar disorder, down syndrome should be illegal as well?

Bigotry is a mental health problem, you should be illegal bro

Comment

You said gays have a mental health problem and should be illegal because of it

Then i posted other mental health problems

But i get it, when getting owned real bad, post pics

Comment

Working...
                      X