No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'm Going To Teach Senchenko "Boxing 101!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by encino man View Post
    lol @ handing out detentions. i used to hate malignaggi back in the day but he usually gives fun interviews and leaves it all in the ring. hard not to root for him. hope he pulls it off

definately, this guy fights anyone they put in front of him. Hard not to root for a guy like that nowadays when various fighters seem to be ducking other fighters.

Comment

WAR Malignaggi!!!!!!!!!!! P4P BEst!

Comment

we'll see Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
          definately, this guy fights anyone they put in front of him. Hard not to root for a guy like that nowadays when various fighters seem to be ducking other fighters.
          I still can not understand how Paul got all of his high profile fights in the first place (all of which he lost). He's really not that good, Senchenko would have a pretty good chance of beating him without robbery.

Comment

Paulie could be a two division world champ...

haters gonna...u'no.

Comment

Paulie might teach Senchenko Boxing 101, but Senchenko's promoter will teach him Robbery 201.

Comment

Paulie is more feminine than anything

Paulie no punch the dancing while trying to box queen is terrible. Has she ever won a big fight? Paulie should be in woman's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                  That shyte's funny as hell.. LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                  X