No announcement yet.

You know the song "*****s Bleed" by Biggie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] You know the song "*****s Bleed" by Biggie

About the crew killing those guys etc etc and he tells the story, does anyone know if that is a true or based on a true story? Because it is pretty ****ing full on. I knew Biggie was a crack dealer, but was he really in with that heavy ****?

Biggie was a crack dealer?

I remember seeing a documentary where his own momma said he was a storyteller and 99% of the shit he spit wasn't true.. like living in a one room flat, not having food to eat, running the streets, etc.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBilft7RiE

Great song.

As for
      Disposable Arts, maybe his moms was embarassed about him dealing and ****, and embarased about not being able to provide a great quality of life for him. Idk, but I think he dealed. It would be ****ing stupid if he didn't deal or wasn't at least involved in some way with the drug trade and he's talking about all this **** like in *****s Bleed. That's why I think Ross must have dealt at some point, even if he did CO. I mean, from my point of view, i just could't look at myself if I was talking about all this ****, and I never did it.

Comment

Biggie could spin stories beautifully. He's talking about scattering people's brains and it still sounds so damn smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBilft7RiE

Great song.

As for
          Disposable Arts, maybe his moms was embarassed about him dealing and ****, and embarased about not being able to provide a great quality of life for him. Idk, but I think he dealed. It would be ****ing stupid if he didn't deal or wasn't at least involved in some way with the drug trade and he's talking about all this **** like in *****s Bleed. That's why I think Ross must have dealt at some point, even if he did CO. I mean, from my point of view, i just could't look at myself if I was talking about all this ****, and I never did it.
          I'm not sure vie heard people say he never dealt but idk but there is no way in hell Ross dealt anything
          Last edited by 1 HitterQuitter; 10-06-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X