Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter this thread if you are high. Lets have deep discussions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter this thread if you are high. Lets have deep discussions.

I'll start. What are your thoughts on the impact weed will have if legalized in California?

Comment

I'm high as hell but real tired, don't think I'm up to blowing anyones mind tonight man. I'll be sure to answer your question tomorrow though.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 10-29-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Kaniff View Post
        I'll start. What are your thoughts on the impact weed will have if legalized in California?

Comment

Honestly, the only people who care about California are people who live in California. All other states just roll their eyes and say "Well...It's California".

Take that how you will but most people know that California is like it's own country. It's where Liberalism and Conservatism have clashed for many years and the Liberals are winning.

That's why the State is so ****ed up.

Comment

California is the ****... if you talk **** about it, you probably havent been there or to any places that are that much fun outside of your small town

Comment

Im high again. Lets do this.

Comment

I perdict Boxingscene posters will more likely come in the millions

Comment

this is the worst thread title in the history of history

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Kaniff View Post
                    Who's the boxer in your sig (that your trying to showcase)?...

Comment

Working...
                    X