Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Jabs Miguel: Floyd Beat Cotto's Ass Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just goes to show how thin the veil, and the skin, of Mayweather's body of work actually is. Roger is naturally insecure. His nephew is far from a superman.

Comment

• and he is correct.. check the gifs..

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        roger really believes cotto didnt win a single round! who doesnt know **** about boxing now??!!!
        Rogers view is a lot different from your TV set , at the ring apron you see what hits cleanly and you dont have a commentator in your ear talking crap , I can understand why Roger thinks Floyd won every round you probably never been that close to a real fight , and besides even on the TV he nearly did win every round !

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Just goes to show how thin the veil, and the skin, of Mayweather's body of work actually is. Roger is naturally insecure. His nephew is far from a superman.
          No not superman , just the best in the world but still human !

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Because the second time you watch any fight you already
            know the outcome of it so your mind its already set on the
            winner...
            Absolutely wrong. The second time you watch you watch to score the fight. When you pay more attention you realize Cotto missed ALOT more shots then he did when you first watch (drunk and just enjoying rather than scoring).

Comment

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
              Cotto would of taken Roger to the dog house during his past 147 days.Would of been nice to watch.
              Maybe, maybe not. Mayweather was a pretty good fighter and Cotto would have had his hands full. I doubt they would have fought at 147 anyway. Maybe 140, and after moving up from 130, Mayweather became very hard to stop. He was a tricky, crafty, fighter with a monster punch. I could see Cotto getting stunned by it at 140 very, very easily.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't win, just that Cotto taking Roger to the doghouse is not going to happen and it wouldn't be an easy fight. Mayweather would have been the hardest fight of Cotto's 140 career by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Outside of the fact that Cotto did win 2 rounds.

Everything Roger said is right.
                Agreed. Good post.

Comment

• rogers keeping it real. floyds being a business man. common sense guys.. floyd is being humble. roger says the truth

Comment

• It's hard for me to talk shit about Cotto in regards to his rivalry with Floyd, because he did just the opposite of what Roger says and he took it to Floyd for a big part of the fight. Cotto still gets backed down from pressure fighters though.

Comment

• True ****. I've watched the fight many times and Mayweather really put it on Cotto's ass. Cotto fought well and won 2 rounds, 3 at best. But im now a Cotto fan, because he didn't quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X