No announcement yet.

Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather vs Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather vs Sergio Martinez

Now that Pacquiao and his Camp has been backed into a corner the truth has came out. No one from Team Pacquiao wants the Mayweather fight, including Pacquiao. On to the next! Now we are left with only one guy, Sergio Martinez. This guy is very very dangerous, I personally believe that Mayweather will enter the ring as an underdog. Sergio will be bigger stronger, equally smart, well condition, and very durable, plus hes a southpaw. No other current welterweight would even talk about facing Martinez.

Mayweather by KO
    3.77%
    Mayweather by DC
    71.70%
    Martinez by KO
    16.98%
    Martinez by DC
    7.55%

sergio is far far far from being on the floyd/bernard level of ring IQ

Comment

Floyd by decision.

I don't really understand this though, all from the same day:

Floyd: "When he fought Pacquiao, they fought at a catch-weight [of 145-pounds]. If we fight Cotto I would want him to be comfortable"

Ellerbe: "If we fight anybody it’s going to be at the weight. We don't believe in the catch-weight thing, so just read between the lines."

Floyd: "If Sergio Martinez can make 150, we can make the fight, absolutely."

Is Floyd inventing new weight classes now aswell?

Comment

at 150 i pick floyd hands down, at 154 its a tough call, a pick em fight if you ask me, but if i HAD to pick, i would pick floyd by very close DS.. sergio is damn good, but like dude above me said, his ring IQ is nowhere near floyds...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          Floyd by decision.

I don't really understand this though, all from the same day:

Floyd: "When he fought Pacquiao, they fought at a catch-weight [of 145-pounds]. If we fight Cotto I would want him to be comfortable"

Ellerbe: "If we fight anybody it’s going to be at the weight. We don't believe in the catch-weight thing, so just read between the lines."

Floyd: "If Sergio Martinez can make 150, we can make the fight, absolutely."

Is Floyd inventing new weight classes now aswell?
          Martinez said 150, then pac said nevermind, make it 147, so stfu, martinez agreed to 150, meaning he can make the weight and still fight, so what you cryin about? that floyd will actually fight him at 150 when manny is too scared and needs those extra 3 "deadman" pounds? oh ok i get it now...

Comment

Fight him at 154 or don't fight him at all.

He get's no credit if he fights him at 150.

I expect Mayweather to fight himm at 154 if they do fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              at 150 i pick floyd hands down, at 154 its a tough call, a pick em fight if you ask me, but if i HAD to pick, i would pick floyd by very close DS.. sergio is damn good, but like dude above me said, his ring IQ is nowhere near floyds...
              No one's ring IQ is on floyds level, but this fight is like going into shark infested waters with a deep gash, blood spewing all over the water. Very Very dangerous for floyd. Just ask Paul Williams,lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

youre priobly right, but even still martinez himself said he'll do 150 if he gets may or pac, but im sure if it goes down they will fight at 154, theres no need for catchweights

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  No one's ring IQ is on floyds level, but this fight is like going into shark infested waters with a deep gash, blood spewing all over the water. Very Very dangerous for floyd. Just ask Paul Williams,lol
                  paul williams never was anything special IMO. and yes this fight is dangerous for sure, the most dangerous of his career by a landslide if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Dude are you serious, Martinez walks around as a light heavyweight. Mayweather, max 150 wet and wearing boots. You Mayweather haters need to find a new sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X