Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder talks about what he was thinking when he heard the news about Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder talks about what he was thinking when he heard the news about Povetkin

MDA123 6 points 2 days ago*
    How seriously did you consider going ahead with the Povetkin fight anyway after he tested positive for meldonium?

DeontayWilder [S] 7 points 19 hours ago
    I was 100% still on board with that, but I was told not to do it because of the example it would have shown if I had fought. What would be the reason to have any kind of doping agency test guys? For that reason, I couldn't fight but I was 100% still ready.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...ion_of/d58sbmy

He also says he was the first fighter to sign-up for the WBC year round VADA testing

https://youtu.be/VLiVuwrWNiE?t=2m3s

I dont think much of Wilder as a boxer, but he seems to be a genuine person and a stand up guy...He fights for his daughter and i respect that

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      I dont think much of Wilder as a boxer, but he seems to be a genuine person and a stand up guy...He fights for his daughter and i respect that
      He's a class act and everything that's right with boxing

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        Yes.. very true. Too bad he had to say GGG was an hypocrite but overall I find him a likeable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Yes.. very true. Too bad he had to say GGG was an hypocrite but overall I find him a likeable guy.
          He didnt diss GGG at all, he even said he liked the guy

Comment

We all know bumzquad was high fiving himself and celebrating as soon as he found out he didn't have to fight Povetkin anymore
            YESSS!! GAWD BLESS MELDUONOMIUM BAN DOE!!!

Comment

Working...
            X