Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple products are complete horse ****. Samsung is the way to go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    You went back too?

I remember we both got the S4 around the same time.

Mine didn't die, I just wanted to get back to Apple because I wanted to see how good the 6+ was. Plus it was just easier for me to use.

I liked all the capabilities of the Galaxy but I'm all about simplifying right now.

Only problem with the 6+ is the size. **** just don't fit in my goddamn pockets.

yea man...dont get me wrong..i LOVED my S4...used it as a remote a bunch of times when i couldnt find my real rermote...love being able to customize it...i loved the Nova format...but like you, i needed reliability and wanted something simple

and yea, that 6 Plus is ****ing huge..i usually just leave that **** in the car when im out and chillin

Comment

Mak, what's your service provider?

I've seen cases where people do service updates on their older phones and for some reason some samsung older phones ****ed up and that's actually on the network more so than samsung because they are responsible for it since they issued the service update. My homie who had no insurance got a new phone because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
        Mak, what's your service provider?

I've seen cases where people do service updates on their older phones and for some reason some samsung older phones ****ed up and that's actually on the network more so than samsung because they are responsible for it since they issued the service update. My homie who had no insurance got a new phone because of it.

i'm with Verizon and it was still fairly new at the time...less than i year old i believe

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i think i got the defective brand because its happened to 3 of my friends who all had a S4
          Hmmm....that's crazy. Never had a problem with mine, and neither did my dad, sister, and a few buddies that had S4's. I think it's just an isolated incident.

Comment

Working...
          X