No announcement yet.

Chaves is one complaining ass b1tch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaves is one complaining ass b1tch.

I saw a few times where Chaves did the same thing with his head to Rios, and not a word from Rios, unless Chaves complains first.

Dude, STFU, and just fight.

I saw Rios complain way more than Chaves. ANyways that was a strange fight. First few rounds was good, than it got ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      I saw Rios complain way more than Chaves. ANyways that was a strange fight. First few rounds was good, than it got ugly.
      Only time rios said something was when Chaves was doing some really foul shit and even then it was only after chaves complained trying to be the victim. chaves was jsut complaining.

Comment

Don't know about that. I also saw more complaining from Rios than Chaves. It's almost like Rios was trying to force the DQ.
        Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 08-03-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I didn't really see Chaves complain. Not sure what you guys saw.

Comment

The complaining mainly appeared to come from Rios and in particular Robert Garcia.

Robert Garcia is a good trainer, but he's becoming really annoying trying to get fights stopped at certain times.

Comment

Don't get it. Rios was complaining more

Comment

Diego Chaves really disappointed in this fight. b1tch ass.

Comment

Rios was over complaining; Chaves was over acting. Ref told him to stop exaggerating crap.

pick your poison

Comment

Fight sucked plain and simple. Ref even told Chavez to stop overacting.

Comment

Working...
                    X